Unofficial Preview Round 7 v Hawthorn - The Luring of Lewis - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And can any Hawfie supporter who hasn't (yet) jumped from the wreck let me know where the angry midget went to on his annual off-season sabbatical? Was it North Ballarat? Appears to have completely lifted their game plan.

You won't have to worry about that since you've given all of yours away :$

Yet we are still closer to our next flag than you are yours.

What's the average for Hawks...1 in every 8 years since 1961?

You'd just love to play finals that often.

362af48e394a613b20b5eab595a36498

Hawthorn fans should be ashamed of themselves dumping their s**t outside the Salvos. They're a charitable organisation, they need real clothes, not s**t which will clog their stores that no one will be wearing for the next decade.

Yet we are still closer to our next flag than you are yours.

What's the average for Hawks...1 in every 8 years since 1961?

You'd just love to play finals that often.

Hahahaha, and on average every person on earth has 1 testicle.

And like a kid with a monthly bag of lollies, you gobbed all yours at once. Here's to 3 decades of misery!

It's nice to see you lot up and about

I can't even remember what success feels like it's been so long
Yep. You really are only ever as good as your last performance. As a Hawfs supporter you should be developing an exit strategy. Stop watching games live, then gradually stop looking at the scores, then either quietly find yourself a new club or start following the EPL. Be kind to yourself.

Yep. You really are only ever as good as your last performance. As a Hawfs supporter you should be developing an exit strategy. Stop watching games live, then gradually stop looking at the scores, then either quietly find yourself a new club or start following the EPL. Be kind to yourself.
Nah, I got my culture shock in the 1992-2007 period I'm good

Used to go to the footy with a Melbourne supporting mate all the time, until we started wining on a regular basis, then he suddenly didn't like going to the footy with my anymore

Pretty sure he wants to go this weekend

Flog at my work moved from Adelaide to Melbourne two years ago and immediately abandoned the Crows for the Hawks. Would not shut up about how proud she was about "her boys" when they won their third in a row, despite not even following them for the first :drunk:

Needless to say, she's back on the Crows bandwagon.

Of course, this has framed my opinion of each and every Hawthorn supporter I've met before or since. You're all s**t.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did chuckle at that Toump Ass

Crows do look pretty good this year

You guys running a poll on who Lewy is going to clean up Sunday?
My money is on Vickery if he plays.

Hope the umpire mics pick up his late game Jaeger sledges when we are 15 goals up.

My money is on Vickery if he plays.

Hope the umpire mics pick up his late game Jaeger sledges when we are 15 goals up.
So the Vicker of Dingley is to blame for all!

He can still bust out this classic as far as sledging goes

f209b33646a5b8ba8ae2f37bde6882ed

Flog at my work moved from Adelaide to Melbourne two years ago and immediately abandoned the Crows for the Hawks. Would not shut up about how proud she was about "her boys" when they won their third in a row, despite not even following them for the first :drunk:

Needless to say, she's back on the Crows bandwagon now.

Of course, this has framed my opinion of each and every Hawthorn supporter I've met before or since. You're all s**t.

Yes, have a similar story of a mate I worked with who decided to start following footy during 2008. He'd follow whoever won the GF between Hawks and Geelong. He's a huge Hawthorn fan on grand final day.

You guys running a poll on who Lewy is going to clean up Sunday?

Josh Gibson. Lewis has a penchant for slapping North players. I hope he doesn't; reckon he'd be doing you a favour if he did given Gibson's form.

Nearly as good as our 6 in 9 years in the 50/60s.

Well done :thumbsu:

How are you looking right now though? And how will you go this week?..
Theyre going down like a Jägerbomb - it seemed like a good idea at the time but theyre stuck in the gutter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back