Game Day Round 7 v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Massive Friday night game for our team. Undefeated after 6 rounds up against the reigning premiers. Both sides have some injury issues to attempt to cover.

Key Match Ups:

Midfield v Midfield
Can our mids continue there domination in contested and uncontested possession or will the loss of Dunkley hurt us. The tigers are without a number of their first choice mids which could give us an even bigger advantage. Cannot underestimate them though especially with nankervis in the ruck.

Richmond Defence v Dogs forwards
Who takes naughton, Bruce and schache and can our forwards create separation and force the Richmond defence to compete 1v1. Can naughton have another break out game v the tigers. The tigers defence are experienced and hold their structure very well, our forwards will need to create space and apply pressure.

Key Questions:
Can Schache bring his VFL form to AFL level and fill the English hole this week?

Can our mids continue to dominate without dunks?

Will Hannan provide a point of difference up forward?

Prediction
Dogs by 13pts

So nervous about this game. Should we lose and go 6-1 it’d be hard to look at our start to the season with too much negativity but the just feels like such an important challenge. Champion but undermanned team with their backs against the wall. We can’t afford to drop our bundle!

Just about to hit the pub before the going to the game. Hope they sell pots, not schooners.

My Lucky Meal has been ordered. Should arrive in less than an hour.

Mixed Grill Platter - Steak, two chicken wings, pork belly and beef ribs finished with world BBQ sauce. Served with chips and salad or mash and veggies.

I'm going all out tonight. Doggies, don't let me down!

If we are with them/ in front at quarter time I think we will win! They are going to come out at us hard.
Dogs by 26 🤙🏼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't remember the last time that I have felt so nervous before a game. Oh, yeah, last week. :p I'm like this every week. Nothing is a certainty, well, except for that taxes and death crap. And I'm really trying my best to avoid the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back