Game Day Round 7 v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have been smashed, Bont, Smith, Bruce etc have been beaten. Yes West, Schache and co have been bad but so has everyone. Bevo inability to adapt and have a plan b is a major concern. He is more to blame. Hardwick has completely outcoached Bevo. We may have no choice but to put Nsughts back even if he is our only decent fwd. our backline is just not good enough and no Gardiner would not make much difference but is ahead of Cordy. Young should be given the next 4 weeks

Be very careful tonight Matt. Nobody is in the mood for your sh*t now.

sorry I haven’t said anything too negative

they were too good on the night, simple as that. Thats all I’ve said

nothing more, noting less

Couldn’t match the intensity of the Tiges in the 2nd half. Hopefully the boys will learn a lot from it.

West still some ways to go, Schache to never play seniors again, just lacks any intent. Leopard doesn’t change it’s spots.

Bonts miss from 20 out would have really made it hard for the Tiges. Bad miss when we really needed it.

Well I'm disappointed in the effort tonight. Not by all (Libba, Crozier, Daniels...that's about it). It was always going to be a finals pressure type game, that was painfully obvious. Richmond lost last week and they need the win. Down on players a real character game for them. We started well and then let them dictate the game too us. Hemmed us in and gave us the down the line kick where Nank sat and gobbled them up. This is when we need leaders in the club (Bont, trellor, smith etc) to run the hard yards for the run out. we did it in the first and they couldn't do much and then they challenged us and we gave up our style of play. Last week Melbourne didn't. I hope this is a game we keep in the minds and use it to improve on. Plus Shake can piss right off!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putrid second half but that third quarter was the worst quarter we’ve played all year. I think our 3rd quarter record this season is actually really bad, something needs addressing with that

They aren’t the better team on the night?

Outcoached and out planned this night

we need to learn from that and come back again later in the year

not sure how that isn’t the truth but ok
Richmond are entirely a system based team

Deny them supply of centre stoppage wins and limit turnovers and you win the game

sorry I haven’t said anything too negative

they were too good on the night, simple as that. Thats all I’ve said

nothing more, noting less

your first post tonight in this thread was in the third quarter going hahah schache, how’s all the players people have been talking up going hahaha and trying to bait people to respond to you. You weren’t sighted in the first half and now you want to cry victim give it a rest ffs

Not to take anything away from Richmond's win but christ Ellie is one of the worst umpires ever. She either needs to learn the rules or give it away because now I understand what other supporters have complained about in the games she's umpired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back