Captains Round 7 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took my (VC) off Bont before the game and chucked it onto T.Mitchell. Then traded Buddy in Saturday morning and took the (VC) off Titch and onto him.

82 wasn't enough so threw it onto Dangerfield for good fun. Could someone please just tell me what to do this week, I ain't good at this captains game!

So I took my (VC) off Bont before the game and chucked it onto T.Mitchell. Then traded Buddy in Saturday morning and took the (VC) off Titch and onto him.

82 wasn't enough so threw it onto Dangerfield for good fun. Could someone please just tell me what to do this week, I ain't good at this captains game!
someone KOTD into someone KOTD

Draw a name out of a hat. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanting to put the VC on Danger, feeling like he'll bounce back this week. Although Bont would be the safer option.
That leavesme with a choice between Oliver, Fyfe or Beams for C.

Pendles into Bont/Danger

Bont at Etihad or Danger at Metricon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back