Captains Round 7 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same - no vc macrae.

So vc cripps or fyfe?

You don't have Gawn? Or have the V on Titch with a loophole?

If not, that's a tricky one. Both teams away and likely to get beat easily. Flip a coin.

Been thinking about it, a lot of temptation, but I simply cannot pass down a 127 as captain

Risk vs Reward

Worst case I lose 43 points, because Gawn won't go above 170, but he could get injured in the first quarter on 20

hawkermitch

Team Captain
May 5, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Doggies put up great scores at Mars - wow for Macrae and McLean and have them on my watch list, wasn't sure how the season would go for them. Am I right in that they are currently must haves but don't want them at premium cost.

Put the VC on Titch and the C on Gawn.

My loop options have gone unless the Dees or Dockers have a late out.

Dusty - is due for a big score soon - but worried Crowden or someone at Dockers will tag.

Keep Gawn as C - or roll the dice to Dusty?

Any ideas to change or keep.......

Doggies put up great scores at Mars - wow for Macrae and McLean and have them on my watch list, wasn't sure how the season would go for them. Am I right in that they are currently must haves but don't want them at premium cost.

Too late on Macrae and may as well wait until after their bye now, as he'll be well over $600k. Maclean may still be gettable this week depending on your situation. I tok the punt and brought him in for Walters this week almost purely due to the Dogs' next 2 games being GC & Bne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Been thinking about it, a lot of temptation, but I simply cannot pass down a 127 as captain

Risk vs Reward

Worst case I lose 43 points, because Gawn won't go above 170, but he could get injured in the first quarter on 20
Was thinking about my big balls and going Gawn...but am also playing it safe and being a bitch so 127 for me is fine

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Not if it Jenneke it's not

giphy.gif

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Macrae C you beauty.

Good on you!

I was weighing up Macrae v Titch as my VC..... I went Titch :think: with no loophole option, so now I am commited to Gawn as C.

My league opponent also had Titch (vc), Gawn (c)... Our game is forecasted to go to the wire... with 3 unique players to go.. Should I try risking the C on either Dusty or Fyfe instead??

Good on you!

I was weighing up Macrae v Titch as my VC..... I went Titch :think: with no loophole option, so now I am commited to Gawn as C.

My league opponent also had Titch (vc), Gawn (c)... Our game is forecasted to go to the wire... with 3 unique players to go.. Should I try risking the C on either Dusty or Fyfe instead??

Fyfe is life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back