Captains Round 7 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyfe will be skipper mate
As I stated Grundy is my vice captain atm

Liking the two gun rucks this week though
I just can't bring myself to VC Grundy this week. Nobody has done well against the Port rucks yet this year. Just got to work out who to give the C to if Gawn doesn't do it for me. Could make a case for most of the gun mids I own copping a tag this week.

Think Gawn/Cripps. Big risk going Grundy tonight for mine, I may regret it and credit to those who take the punt, but I'm just not feeling a 130+ from him tonight.

Took the risk VC Grundy at 108, currently have the C on Cripps.

Some of my opponents have the C on Neale, this is an option I can take but was thinking Hewitt will tag him.

The other popular C options - Fyfe - getting him in next week.
Don't have Gawn or Macrae as can't fit them all in.
Danger some have but historically doesn't play well against the Dons so don't want to risk it.

Do I keep my C on Cripps - as really who will tag him?
Or swap to Neale?

Thoughts Appreciated TIA ???

Took the risk VC Grundy at 108, currently have the C on Cripps.

Some of my opponents have the C on Neale, this is an option I can take but was thinking Hewitt will tag him.

The other popular C options - Fyfe - getting him in next week.
Don't have Gawn or Macrae as can't fit them all in.
Danger some have but historically doesn't play well against the Dons so don't want to risk it.

Do I keep my C on Cripps - as really who will tag him?
Or swap to Neale?

Thoughts Appreciated TIA ???
Crippa back to beast mode, inspires a Blues win

Does the wet weather in melb put anyone off gawn at all? Or will it mean more stoppages..?
It might mean more stoppages, but it will also mean some of his marking game is taken away. Tough one.

If I owned Oliver I'd VC him... Will go big today

If I owned Sicily, I'd VC him. Dees don't have enough talls today for him to even worry about defending. Sookily may play on Lockhart!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the vc on gawn but im gonna have roll the dice on danger, macrae or fyfe to get the win because i had rockpig v zac williams

Ding Ding Ding
Bailey Scott late in = I lose Stack's 100 and Gawn's captain score. Wouldn't that be a nightmare...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back