Not open for further replies.

Maybe Tomorrow

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Gawn and Goldy scored 172 playing on each other in back in 2016 when Goldy was at his peak and Gawn only just breaking out. A 200+ is on the cards against a rapidly declining Goldy this week, unless Dees rest Gawn in-game and give young Jackson some extra ruck time.
Yeah that's the worry this week, the dee's being 80 points up at 3 quarter time and Max sitting on the bench for the last quarter. Of course he could be on 150 by then.

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Waterman kicked 2.4 from 16 possies in the ressies on Saturday and was named in the "Bests". He also dominated this weeks oppo Carlton booting 4 goals in their praccy game a couple of months ago. If I'm Essendon MC I'd be bringing him back in this week.
Waterman might come IN if HJones is rested. This week or next?

Milkshaker

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2014
24 Barrack Street
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Reverse of this week
Grundy into Gawn

Will by pass a Macrae 140 in the process and hate myself until Grundy scores 207 and all is forgiven again
Lol I have done this two weeks in a row (taken Macraes 140's) and it's cost me points. You cant risk a 140 score in reality though.

Last edited:

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
fu**, fu**, fu**, I traded Grundy in about 5 minutes before the bounce last night and left the VC on Macrae. I've just realised I could have had Grundy VC and Gawn C.

So now I've got to decide on which one for C.

Grundy v GC on a perfect Autumn afternoon at the G or

Gawn v Goldy tomorrow in Hobart with a 40% chance of showers in the afternoon.

Ok, Grundy it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
People captaining Grundy coz of hitouts. Hitouts don't score, hitouts to advantage score. GC mids are gonna roll Collingwood so hard.
Good point, but Grundy will still get like 50+ hitouts, which means there's going to be a heap of HTA in there.
He always feasts on lesser rucks, I'm expecting AT LEAST 120, but could easily go 150+

Worth a VC

xII ReApEr

Debutant
Jan 7, 2021
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
Good point, but Grundy will still get like 50+ hitouts, which means there's going to be a heap of HTA in there.
He always feasts on lesser rucks, I'm expecting AT LEAST 120, but could easily go 150+

Worth a VC
Also scored 163 against Brisbane who had no ruck in round 2. Also has the most HTA of any ruck this season, including Gawn.

Judd_Magic

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Take Grundys 144 vc score or stick with Gawn as C? 😄

I only ask as my cash league opponent has Gawn as C and if goes 180 + it could be the difference between me winning and losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad