Captains Round 7 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macrae VC
Grundy C (GC's Mr Donut Fyfe for loophole)

Ideally Grundy into Gawn, but don't want the potential catastrophe of somebody like Waterman playing or being the sub on Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he score 117 the time before that...

Gawn kicked 3.1 and 26 disposals for his 212. Yup lightening strikes twice

Gawn and Goldy scored 172 playing on each other in back in 2016 when Goldy was at his peak and Gawn only just breaking out. A 200+ is on the cards against a rapidly declining Goldy this week, unless Dees rest Gawn in-game and give young Jackson some extra ruck time.

Last edited:
If you don't VC Grundy this week you might as well give up playing SC for the rest of the season
Who are you banking on not playing? I have GC Fyfe as my donut, but he plays in the same match.

I wouldn't risk Waterman, despite looking very unlikely to play, stranger things have happened.

Flynn might get dropped for Mummy, but he plays half an hour into the Pies v Suns match.

Brockman is the likely donut that works, but he might return or be the sub.

Thankfully we'll see the Saturday teams before Friday's match.

Macrae averages 144 in his last 3 vs the Tigers anyway, same same at this point...

Who are you banking on not playing? I have GC Fyfe as my donut, but he plays in the same match.

I wouldn't risk Waterman, despite looking very unlikely to play, stranger things have happened.

Flynn might get dropped for Mummy, but he plays half an hour into the Pies v Suns match.

Macrae averages 144 in his last 3 vs the Tigers anyway, same same at this point...

Waterman kicked 2.4 from 16 possies in the ressies on Saturday and was named in the "Bests". He also dominated this weeks oppo Carlton booting 4 goals in their praccy game a couple of months ago. If I'm Essendon MC I'd be bringing him back in this week.

Waterman kicked 2.4 from 16 possies in the ressies on Saturday and was named in the "Bests". He also dominated this weeks oppo Carlton booting 4 goals in their praccy game a couple of months ago. If I'm Essendon MC I'd be bringing him back in this week.
Who do you drop though? Peter Wright looked like prime David Hale (severely underrated footballer) and H.Jones lifted in the last quarter with a few very big marks. Hard to make changes after a good win. Francis out is forced, and Ridley comes straight back in.
I'm worried Waterman will be the sub, thus why I can't risk him being my captain donut

Brockman got injured in the VFL on the weekend, wont be playing this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back