Jun 24, 2009
In your dreams
AFL Club
West Coast
5. Josh Kennedy
4. Greg Clark
3. Liam Duggan
2. Alex Witherden
1. Connor West (honestly out of options at this point)

Slim pickings again. Kudos to Kennedy from kicking four goals from the small amount of i50s we had and the disposals up field.

Easy top 5 for me tonight. Probably the only 5 worthy of votes.

5. Liam Duggan
4. Alex Witherden
3. Josh Kennedy
2. Greg Clark
1. Sam Petrevski-Seton

5. Liam Duggan
4. Josh J. Kennedy
3. Gregory Clark
2. Alex Witherden
1. Jack Redden

5. Clark
4. Duggan
3. Witherden
2. JK, just for reaching 700 and for being a legend, not for the value of a few junk time goals this game.
1. Naish. Why is this guy, week after week, one of only two or three (usually Witherden/Kelly) guys to actually look forward with ball in hand? The scoring end is the one at the other end of the ground boys. Do try and get the ball down there.

5: Josh Kennedy
4: Liam Duggan
3: Greg Clark
2: Connor West
1: Alex Witherden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urrrggghh, what a year to decide I was going to votes every week (and I still have to sit through the North game at same point. I might just read the stat sheet)

5 - Josh Kennedy
4 - Liam Duggan
3 - Greg Clark
2 - Connor West
1 - Alex Witherden

Naish put in but had some real WTF moments.

Funnily enough thought our top six or seven were better than recent weeks - for instance the Swans game I only gave 3 guys a pass mark. Tonight I actually think the above six all got a pass. I notice SPS has come up a few times in here as well so I probably just didn't notice him as much as I wanted to. I'm not diving back into that one to find out.

As for our bottom half tonight that was probably the worst it's been in the entirety of the Simpson tenure. There was probably 10 guys out there I'd have scored a 1 or 2 out of 10. At best they were passengers and at worst they did more for Richmond than us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back