MVP Round 7 Votes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty pathetic effort when our first gamer is arguably best and also looks the most disappointed with the loss.
Darling having a laugh after the siren REALLY ******* pissed me off.

5. Duggan
4. Clark
3. Kennedy (Well done JK, I'm really going to miss you. One of the few seniors who showed grit)
2. Naish (at least he had a crack, took on the game)
1. Shuey (some bad * ups and not that good but at least took the game on and showed some aggression)

-10 Simpson - Most senior players need a ******* rocket! You need a Nuke!!! Why are we reverting back to our old game plan now??? ******* Tool!!!

5. Josh Kennedy
4. Liam Duggan
3. Sam Petrevski-Seton
2. Greg Clark
1. Alex Witherden

Extremely tough game to give votes, but these were the better players out of the rabble;

5. Kennedy, kicked 4 from limited supply. Would've kicked 10 if the ball actually came down.
4. Duggan, tried hard and played ok.
3. Clark, decent first game and used his body size well.
2. SPS, thought he was our best in the second half. But non existent in the first half.
1. Shuey, tried to lead but nobody came with him.

2. SPS, thought he was our best in the second half. But non existent in the first half.
Agree with this.

I thought the quality of his second half (especially his vision and ball use) was easily the best produced by any of our players on the night. Surprised he's not stealing a few more 1 or 2 voters.

Agree with this.

I thought the quality of his second half (especially his vision and ball use) was easily the best produced by any of our players on the night. Surprised he's not stealing a few more 1 or 2 voters.
Was talking to Carlton mates at Auskick yesterday, and they asked me how he's going.
Told them about how good he was second half but no first half. They just said classic SPS, he's only good for a half.
I was more hopeful that half might kick start his season.

I had it down to him and Shuey but I had Boots just ahead.
That error from Shuey that led to Richmond's first goal really set the tone of the night for me. Terrible effort from the captain and I found it hard to look past. Certainly put in a shift, but the damage was done.

Was talking to Carlton mates at Auskick yesterday, and they asked me how he's going.
Told them about how good he was second half but no first half. They just said classic SPS, he's only good for a half.
I was more hopeful that half might kick start his season.
I think it's more a reflection on how his body is doing right now. There hasn't been a game where he hasn't had a knock or looked entirely comfortable out there at any level. I'm fairly content with how he's gone so far given the challenges he's faced, but has to put it together by the end of the year for sure.

That error from Shuey that led to Richmond's first goal really set the tone of the night for me. Terrible effort from the captain and I found it hard to look past. Certainly put in a shift, but the damage was done.
Fair enough too.
I kind of looked at it from the other side...He made a few costly errors, that dropped mark in the middle was a dagger too but at least he was taking the more attacking options and trying to be positive in style and had an aggressive mindset.

He looked angry after the siren went too. (Him and Clark looked the most angry)
Meanwhile Darling, Ryan and co were having a good ol laugh.

5 Duggan
4 Kennedy
3 Clark
2 Witherden
1 Me for watching the game...... hmmmm West cos at least he looks like he is having a go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. JK
4. Duggo
3. Clark
2. Witherden
1. West

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back