Autopsy Round 7 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys,

We do not have ONE elite ball user on our list. NOT ONE!!

I sometimes wonder what people expect from this severely limited playing list.

Horse is not blameless here, but to paraphrase my grandmother - you cannot make a pie out of crap!

buddy

What a load of rubbish. This campaigner is NEVER correct! What childhood supporter of the club they play for leave? Why subscribe to that rubbish?

i dont just got posted on the swans site

was interested in the response :p

What a damning indictment on our playing list that our best ball user is a guy who needs to become less dangerous to demonstrate his ability to hit a target.

I should add McVeigh to that very short list of elite ball users as well, but we all know he will be lucky to play 10 more games before he goes on a well earned retirement.

All these guys spent time in the forward line last night; Reid, McCartin, Papley, Heeney, Florent, Hayward, Fox, Sinkers, Dawson, Parker, Jack, Blakey, JPK, Zac Jones. Our forward line structure is stuffed, wonder why.

All these guys spent time in the forward line last night; Reid, McCartin, Papley, Heeney, Florent, Hayward, Fox, Sinkers, Dawson, Parker, Jack, Blakey, JPK, Zac Jones. Our forward line structure is stuffed, wonder why.

Horse has never ever known how to structure a forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get the Reid hate watching it live. Played a far more valuable game to the team then McCartin did (and I'm not discrediting his game).

No matter what anyone thinks about our game plan etc the reason we are getting slanked more this year is because we are getting spanked in the ruck, it's that simple. Fix that everything changes, defence has less inside 50s to deal with, mids have more chances to kick to lead instead of swing and hope and we put more pressure on the opposition in their forward 50.

Don't get the Reid hate watching it live. Played a far more valuable game to the team then McCartin did (and I'm not discrediting his game).

No matter what anyone thinks about our game plan etc the reason we are getting slanked more this year is because we are getting spanked in the ruck, it's that simple. Fix that everything changes, defence has less inside 50s to deal with, mids have more chances to kick to lead instead of swing and hope and we put more pressure on the opposition in their forward 50.

Because he didnt get near it

don't care how hard he ran around while he did nothing and i respect its different live, but he isnt working into the game, at some point approaching 130 games it his fault

Because he didnt get near it

don't care how hard he ran around while he did nothing and i respect its different live, but he isnt working into the game, at some point approaching 130 games it his fault
He got near it heaps. Sorry, don't agree at al.

Horse has never ever known how to structure a forward line.
Yeh was horrible last night. I do feel sorry for the young guys trying to figure wtf is going on.

Not talking about Reid;, McCartin, Blakey, Hayward, Paps, Florent.

Yeah, I feel sorry for them because our forward is a shambles and our midfield is crippling us. But you also defended Reid so I was just saying I think he’s exempt from the excuses unlike the young guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back