Autopsy Round 7 vs Brisbane

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
If anyone can upload sinkers heat map from afl app it says it all.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Agree with your sentiment Bedders but I do think Horse was right re McInerney. He looked lost in his one senior appearance so he wouldn't improve our side at all, and even in NEAFL he's drifting in and out of form. A solid run in the reserves will do him the world of good.
A BIT OF FAITH WITH 3 OR 4 GAMES IN THE SENIORS MIGHT HAVE DONE HIM GOOD , WE ARE SHITHOUSE COMPARED TO OTHERS, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A PATHETIC RESSIES COMP

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
fwiw we looked much better with Reid as ruck.

Fwiw if we are going to get anything out of his undoubted ability at this late stage I agree we should wind back the clock as a last role of the dice and turn him into a ruckman who once was a forward with a great leap and good hands ala G.Teasdale. The way we are going what have you got to lose.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Fwiw if we are going to get anything out of undoubted ability at this late stage I agree we should wind back the clock as a last role of the dice and turn him into a ruckman who once was a forward with a great leap and good hands ala G.Teasdale. The way we are going what have you got to lose.
Obviously not ideal WW. Most think Reid is s**t, sinkers is shitter. Interesting that Reid is 4 kgs heavier than sinkers. I like all want Reid to be that forward wing link man like 2012, all of us do. But it's not his fault Florent and others can't kick to any advantage. TBH it's al just ****ed up ATM. We changed structures several times last night, the guys are as confused as the coaches, as confused as the supporters.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
If anyone can upload sinkers heat map from afl app it says it all.

Here it is:

5271C78A-DB30-4444-96DA-86D09FC4A3FE.jpeg

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Obviously not ideal WW. Most think Reid is ****, sinkers is shitter. Interesting that Reid is 4 kgs heavier than sinkers. I like all want Reid to be that forward wing link man like 2012, all of us do. But it's not his fault Florent and others can't kick to any advantage. TBH it's al just ****** up ATM. We changed structures several times last night, the guys are as confused as the coaches, as confused as the supporters.

A fair point. Accurate too but apart from Franklin and Blakey I struggle to name another player in this team that can

[

Actually I can vouch for him as he is probably the only person I know that can have 75 Beers and not spit on You. Talking English Is another matter.

Hey I'm not mad. It's been a long time since I've copped a block letter response from bedders, I almost feel honoured that I was the chosen one!

Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
Obviously not ideal WW. Most think Reid is ****, sinkers is shitter. Interesting that Reid is 4 kgs heavier than sinkers. I like all want Reid to be that forward wing link man like 2012, all of us do. But it's not his fault Florent and others can't kick to any advantage. TBH it's al just ****** up ATM. We changed structures several times last night, the guys are as confused as the coaches, as confused as the supporters.
I feel sorry for the coaching staff.
- They never try something new!
- they change too much

Kapanis

Cancelled
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Back