Preview Round 7 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson is in our squad for depth on a inside defensive mid role .. he is not fit to wipe cunners or jeds arse and thats all the inside defensive mids we need..

Campbell is not a forward nor a ruck nor a defender.. I would rather see Xerri play ruck before Campbell!

There you go! I only want to see Tyson in if Jed or Cunners are outs and Campbell only IF goldy is injured after Xerri gets a crack!

There's another option.

You're completely clueless.

There you go!

lol Port Adelaide... Hinkley learning what happens when you try keep so many noobs in the team without resting them.

He's pea'd contests 2 weeks in a row. If that's why he's dropped then fair call.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This is true. I can actually see the rationale here.
The only missing element is his ability to go with the flight of the ball in the air. This is a developmental call and he will be back and better for it. Long game...

Garner’s in is intriguing. Will his body hold up? No doubt he has the talent and -on field - attitude. Hope he goes well.

So, it turns out we have no-one in the top 65 of tackles. 65.

Anyhoo, Hall has rightfully been dropped as he's symptomatic of our lack of defensive pressure, apparently.

For some ironic lols, I present to you our #1 tackler:

Screenshot_20190503-152919_AFL.jpg

Don't even get me started on LDU and his omission in the current scheme of things (bigger picture be damned).

I like the ins but it's sooooo ******* hard to be positive about it amidst the self serving rubbish being dished up at selection.

Yeah I'll be there as usual on Sunday but FMD, so unbelievably flat.

So disenchanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are telling me that Ziebell, Turner, LMac and JMac have performed better than LDU this year?

Now that the real wat? Like wat are you on?

No I am not saying that

Where did I say that

Wat are you on?

What I am saying is that he is so valuable to our next decade that the deficits he has now need to be worked out of his game now via VFL so that in a decades time you won’t be using his initials as you have done above in another out of context embarrassment wondering why he never achieved his potential

The ones you mention above are not our future and I’ll bet that they will be retired, axed or traded

GARNER!!! Finally!

Looking at the ins and outs this game is going to be a good old shoot out.

Btw any ‘supporter’ wishing we lose games, for any reason, can hand their memberships in and go get ******.

When we have a 4 win season and Bard is kept on, you might get your wish.

I'm tipping about 15k will hand their memberships in and tell the club to gagf...

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back