Review Round 7 vs Collingwood @ MCG (01.05.21 - 1:45pm)

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Don’t know about you guys, but ive been walking on a cloud the last 5 hours or so. Feels so good.
but
It is just one game. A big one in terms of the season. But the saints next week. We need to be switched on. And tackle hard. And hit our targets.
Enjoy the week one and all.
Saturday at Metricon awaits us.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What a fantastic win that was! One of our best for sure. Love the desire to take the game on, even in times where most teams wouldn't. Really exciting stuff and I can't wait to see where we go from here!

I'm going to try to keep this short because we just had a good win but I really don't agree with you suggesting some Suns fans aren't true Gold Coasters unless they support the Titans. I also find it patronising that you hide behind the 'this is best for the beautiful city' theme and play the victim when someone calls you out on your ridiculous suggestions. You can't accuse multiple supporters of a Gold Coast sporting team of not being genuine in their passion for our city because they don't share the same sporting interests as you and expect no retaliation. As someone that was born on the Gold Coast and lived here my whole life I was very offended when I read what you wrote and felt the need to express my disagreement with your statement. It's fine if you're a Titans fan but don't come in with the expectation that every other Suns fan also needs to be support the Titans if they want to be considered genuine Gold Coasters. The end.

Now let's enjoy this monumental win collectively as a Gold Coast Suns fanbase!

Going at me personally again. You make these attacks and off you go again with the name GC2015 whereas my name Bods is a giveaway to many people on the GC-Tweed. Massive thumbs down. You are regularly trying to instigate hostility with your trolling and I won’t tolerate it.
Im very proud of my wishes for GC to be a total Sporting City and won’t be backing away from building a proud city with a soul.
Also you knew I wouldn’t reply until late tonight and you went anyway.
Attacking my character when you aren’t in the same room as me.
Not something I do. But you do.
And get behind the beautiful Gold Coast-Tweed Titans!

Last edited:

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Going at me personally again. You make these attacks and off you go again with the name GC2015 whereas my name Bods is a giveaway to many people on the GC-Tweed. Massive thumbs down.
Im very proud of my wishes for GC to be a total Sporting City and won’t be backing away from building a proud city with a soul.
Also you knew I wouldn’t reply until late tonight and you went anyway.
Attacking my character when you aren’t in the same room as me.
Not something I do. But you do.
And get behind the beautiful Gold Coast-Tweed Titans!
And you accusing Suns posters on here of not being genuine Gold Coasters unless they support the Titans isn't attacking their character? How dare you make those accusations when you don't know those people. It might be hard for you to understand this but not everyone living on the Gold Coast shares your passion for the Titans/rugby league and that's totally fine. They are in no way inferior Gold Coasters, despite your ridiculous assertion to the contrary.

You've doubled down here and responded in the exact way I expected you to so I wanted to see just how genuine you are in your 'wish to make the GC a total sporting city'. You stated earlier that you're "making progress with the Titans fans too" but I can see the last post from you in the Suns thread on the Titans' forum was nearly three years ago in August 2018. For comparison, you've posted in the the Titans thread on Bigfooty over 100 times since August 2018. Why is there such a large discrepancy if your desire is to convince everyone on the Gold Coast to support of both the Suns and Titans?

I dare you to post on the Titans forum stating all Titans fans are not genuine Gold Coasters unless they support the Suns. We'll see how that goes down.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
And you accusing Suns posters on here of not being genuine Gold Coasters unless they support the Titans isn't attacking their character? How dare you make those accusations when you don't know those people. It might be hard for you to understand this but not everyone living on the Gold Coast shares your passion for the Titans/rugby league and that's totally fine. They are in no way inferior Gold Coasters, despite your ridiculous assertion to the contrary.

You've doubled down here and responded in the exact way I expected you to so I wanted to see just how genuine you are in your 'wish to make the GC a total sporting city'. You stated earlier that you're "making progress with the Titans fans too" but I can see the last post from you in the Suns thread on the Titans' forum was nearly three years ago in August 2018. For comparison, you've posted in the the Titans thread on Bigfooty over 100 times since August 2018. Why is there such a large discrepancy if your desire is to convince everyone on the Gold Coast to support of both the Suns and Titans?

I dare you to post on the Titans forum stating all Titans fans are not genuine Gold Coasters unless they support the Suns. We'll see how that goes down.

Getting a bit delusional and obsessed now. The Suns forum on the Titans Forum gets zero traffic as does all those non RL forums on it. My work is done elsewhere in there with Suns encouragement. Post something In the non Titans area of that forum and the amount of readers will be around Zero. Your first sentence about being attacked if you aren’t a Titans fan is nutty too. Loopy.
Time to block you now. Strike 3.
You can go right ahead GC2015 with your name that doesn’t show anything about your identity (unlike myself) and I’ll be blissfully naive of your Obsessive attacks from now on.

Last edited:

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
Also Garry Lyon basically just acknowledging that now he's seen Touk play he realises he's a good player
Only played 123 games Garry!

Wasn't this good early days.
Could always run and have a crack, but just keeps improving his skills, especially kicking and decision making. That is super impressive.
Gone from C to B to knocking on the door of A.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,

Getting a bit delusional and obsessed now. The Suns forum on the Titans Forum gets zero traffic as does all those non RL forums on it. My work is done elsewhere in there with Suns encouragement. Post something In the non Titans area of that forum and the amount of readers will be around Zero. Your first sentence about being attacked if you aren’t a Titans fan is nutty too. Loopy.
Time to block you now. Strike 3.
You can go right ahead GC2015 with your name that doesn’t show anything about your identity (unlike myself) and I’ll be blissfully naive of your Obsessive attacks from now on.

Come on guys. Please

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What a win. Was disappointed i missed a rare game in Victoria and now I'm really regretting it. Seeing the chant ring around the MCG was a dream. After sitting with a few Suns fans through that first half against the Dogs, I never thought something like this would happen and happen so soon. Bring on the Saints.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
What a win. Was disappointed i missed a rare game in Victoria and now I'm really regretting it. Seeing the chant ring around the MCG was a dream. After sitting with a few Suns fans through that first half against the Dogs, I never thought something like this would happen and happen so soon. Bring on the Saints.

I'm thinking about flying down to Hobart for the North game. Keen?

Back