Autopsy Round 7 vs Richmond @ MARVEL - 30/04/23 - 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

And we're back! 3 wins 4 losses and a single win behind 7th/8th at the end of this round.

Happy to see our percentage is back in the 90s now as well. Much more manageable.

Are Richmond our b**ch? Kidding. But are they?
Our all time record against Richmond is 6 wins for us and 7 wins for them. That's in the midst of a four-year premiership window for them!

Yeah Wil Powell is such a difference maker it's scary.

I am gay for Wil Powell

I too am non binary in this regard

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And we're back! 3 wins 4 losses and a single win behind 7th/8th at the end of this round.

Happy to see our percentage is back in the 90s now as well. Much more manageable.

Our all time record against Richmond is 6 wins for us and 7 wins for them. That's in the midst of a four-year premiership window for them!
Crazy that this team is a 4th quarter meltdown against Freo away from a positive record. What a missed opportunity.

Crazy that this team is a 4th quarter meltdown against Freo away from a positive record. What a missed opportunity.
You could make the same argument about the Essendon game in the 4th quarter. Win those 2 games and we'd be equal top of the ladder!

Just shows how even the competition is this year and how fine the margin can be sometimes.

How Richmond react when they gotta play at a stadium that is like 15 minutes from MCG
suns-fan-png.1673235

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This is the same guy that gave away pick 2 for Weller
I think we have to start seeing that trade as a win
It's disingenuous to exclude the fact that Charlie Ballard came with it and Lachie Weller is a gem
Plenty worse pick 2's over the years

Last edited:
Great to win in Melbourne. 5th game I’ve been to this year and finally saw a win. Powell and Ballard were immense. Forward line still needs work (I think Chol has to go) but beating Richmond is always good.

They all left with 5 mins to go despite only being a few goals down. The premierships made me forget how hilarious their supporter base is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could make the same argument about the Essendon game in the 4th quarter. Win those 2 games and we'd be equal top of the ladder!

Just shows how even the competition is this year and how fine the margin can be sometimes.
We really should be in the top 8 right now. Oh well, hopefully the team can get hot and get a decent streak going

I think we have to start seeing that trade as a win
It's disingenuous to exclude the fact that Charlie Ballard came with it and Lachie Weller is a gem
Plenty worse pick 2's over the years
Ballard is worth pick 2 on his own but it was still a s**t deal at the time I

BTW, it’s disingenuous that you left out the 4x 2nd rounders that were also part of the deal as stated in my post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back