Banter Round 7 vs the Throwdogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I give you some early work, not that I know who you are.

What happened to the Like Whore Mod and the one who liked Beans?

Who can forget Starbucks, Starburns, Starfish ..... I can't remember his name, he liked Harley Quinn.

Looking forward to the quality Tugger banter like 'How many flags' blah blah or Smashas 'We are everyone's grand final' and who could forget the little boy George Pell rejected 'Richodanceswithhissisteratthedisco' and his angry 'You don't deserve to be in the Afl cause you're poor.

We ended the Hawks dynasty in 2016 and Friday night we'll end yours. No Martin, no Tuggers.

Bring it on, Go Dogs.

At least the Richmond mods are memorable, i couldn't tell you a single person who has ever modded the footscray board

At least the Richmond mods are memorable, i couldn't tell you a single person who has ever modded the footscray board
You’re funny Stooge. We have the Dusty Martin of Mods. You’re not worthy of standing in his shadow.

The boys have been training with Melbourne Storm all week to get those throwing arms on point.

Bev has invited the umpiring department round for his monthly 'hookers and gin' basement session, the lobsters and cocaine shave a fair chunk from our budget but it's a long term saving.
Both are clearly working beautifully. Kudos. We could learn a lot...flick passes and paying off the umps. Us Richmond idiots have been winning all these flags the hard way. Sheesh !

Just thought I give you some early work, not that I know who you are.

What happened to the Like Whore Mod and the one who liked Beans?

Who can forget Starbucks, Starburns, Starfish ..... I can't remember his name, he liked Harley Quinn.

Looking forward to the quality Tugger banter like 'How many flags' blah blah or Smashas 'We are everyone's grand final' and who could forget the little boy George Pell rejected 'Richodanceswithhissisteratthedisco' and his angry 'You don't deserve to be in the Afl cause you're poor.

We ended the Hawks dynasty in 2016 and Friday night we'll end yours. No Martin, no Tuggers.

Bring it on, Go Dogs.
This can only be described as a Wocka Shocka. Like Flogwood you need to Do Better.

This can only be described as a Wocka Shocka. Like Flogwood you need to Do Better.
Wocka is an insecure peanut who wants us to praise his almighty mutts instead of making fun of them, that's probably why he came in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wocka is an insecure peanut who wants us to praise his almighty mutts instead of making fun of them, that's probably why he came in here.
I think you’re lost old man. This is the banter thread. Your Mod came to our board and invited us here.

We have the Dusty Martin of Mods.

And apparently no players worthy of comparing him to...

ummmmm-yea-i-got-nothin.jpg

The boys have been training with Melbourne Storm all week to get those throwing arms on point.

Bev has invited the umpiring department round for his monthly 'hookers and gin' basement session, the lobsters and cocaine shave a fair chunk from our budget but it's a long term saving.
make sure there's no kebabs and you'll be right :)

Something a bit more recent to enjoy.

"...career-high haul of five..."

LMAO...Richo kicked 6 in his 4th game a month after he was legally allowed into a pub.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I was baiting you to bring Josh Bruce's day out against Norf into the conversation, he's just as shocked as the rest of the AFL world when he earns his match payment...

uOXbMnpy.jpg

'Boys, stop congratulating me, I'm just not used to the attention!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back