Banter Round 7 vs the Throwdogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah....

Wow can you actually come up with anything original, or that doesn't refer to the number of premierships or schizer p0rn?

I think winning these flags has seriously dulled your minds.

Mate 2 posts before this you were cracking homophobic gags, be better.

I think most inner-city hipster Richmondites would call themselves Suburb-neutral.

By the way I drove down Victoria St a couple of weeks ago and it aint looking too crash hot...
Must’ve been looking at the Collingwood side of it. Collingwood is like a slice of the western suburbs us easterners can experience without having to actually go to the western suburbs.

Deliberately picked seats on the members side so I don't get myself in trouble as the umps come off after giving the Dogs (in every sense of the word) a +15 FK differential in the first half.

Deliberately picked seats on the members side so I don't get myself in trouble as the umps come off after giving the Dogs (in every sense of the word) a +15 FK differential in the first half.
should’ve paid them more

sucks to support a club that got on the wrong side of Hocking and Richardson doesn’t it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inversely proportional Shitscray might be April premiers but geez, wooden spooners on the banter ladder yuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back