Oppo Camp Round 7 vs West Coast - The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. It's only been the last 2 years where he's been doing less ruckwork. 5 time AA I]m sure he has the tank and ability to ruck 80% of the game. Huge test against Ryder who is a sensational hit to advantage ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the Eagles should give the big Q stick a run in the ruck.
Thanks Wallsy.

Ryan Neates is in for us this week.

805093-ryan-neates-lewis-broome.jpg

5cm shorter than Hammer, so watch those swinging arms.

169cm, wowee. I'd tower over the little fella.

I would've picked Murray Newman myself, purely for the fact he was born after Dustin Fletcher debuted.

My money is on Dustin Fletcher giving away the first high tackle free kick of the game from defence with Luke Shuey the recipient in midfield.

Go Eagles.

Re: Essendon vs West Coast (12/5) - General Discussion & Ins and Outs speculation

So running around for us will be Swift, Neates, Lycett, Brown, Dick, Sheppard, and Brennan?

Ferrrk :eek: Although I did like the look of Brennan last week.

Call me a pessimist, but even with our best 22 this game would have been close. With the above names playing at Etihad all at once, I'm off to centrebet.

Nah mate. At the moment we are Dickless, and could be for some time yet !:p

Re: Essendon vs West Coast (12/5) - General Discussion & Ins and Outs speculation

- the Selwoods.

Never gotten close enough for an anatomical examination but I'm willing to trust a mod. How on earth did you manage to turn them upside down to check though, water fowl usually hate that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back