Oppo Camp Round 7 vs West Coast - The Banter Thread

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Re: Essendon vs West Coast (12/5) - General Discussion & Ins and Outs speculation

Never gotten close enough for an anatomical examination but I'm willing to trust a mod. How on earth did you manage to turn them upside down to check though, water fowl usually hate that?

Easy, he just said "DOWN <peek> UP, COME ON MORE ENERGY!"

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
Re: Essendon vs West Coast (12/5) - General Discussion & Ins and Outs speculation

Easy, he just said "DOWN <peek> UP, COME ON MORE ENERGY!"

I've always had a suspicion that anyone with a quality Woosha impersonation would have near unlimited power for evil at the Eagles.

Art OF war

Club Legend
May 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
url

Pictured left to right: Nicoski, Lecras, Kennedy, A.Selwood, Embley and Half of Nic-Nat

I hope Essendon can win against our Thirds this week;)

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Just bruising and nothing structual (apparently) so yeah he's in.

Hope he plays, will attract a lot of the ball and Glass and Emac will be able to take him now a peg, or should I say pie....

Just bruising and nothing structual (apparently) so yeah he's in.

Hope he plays, will attract a lot of the ball and Glass and Emac will be able to take him now a peg, or should I say pie....

Should have said down really..

Lance

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2006
Look over your shoulder!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I'm on Bandwagon..Storm,Victory etc
You guys have a lucky break meeting an injury riddled West Coast at Etihad. Despite many injuries in you team, your replacements have performed well, and your current form is exceellent. I expect you to win by a couple of goals. Some teams have all the luck don't they?

You guys have a lucky break meeting an injury riddled West Coast at Etihad. Despite many injuries in you team, your replacements have performed well, and your current form is exceellent. I expect you to win by a couple of goals. Some teams have all the luck don't they?

I'm sorry what? Despite this being the most placid banter thread in history (WCE fans trolling themselves wtf?) and despite your misguided spelling of our undoubted fortunes, I resign myself to the fact that you are Carlton and therefore you are scum. i.e. not welcome here. Play elsewhere please.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer

Luck? That's like where Carlton have barely missed a game from Judd Gibbs and Murphy right?

Aug 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm sorry what? Despite this being the most placid banter thread in history (WCE fans trolling themselves wtf?) and despite your misguided spelling of our undoubted fortunes, I resign myself to the fact that you are Carlton and therefore you are scum. i.e. not welcome here. Play elsewhere please.

Ah the reverse troll you silly Essedonians don't know what's hitting ya.

s**t man, it's almost as though the 18th team in the comp weren't taking it right up to you last week until two of their talls went down. Luck finds strange bedfellows all the time.

Jul 22, 2011
Somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast

We're a happy go ducky bunch.

Everyone tipping Essendon and getting on the bandwagon makes me think we'll get thrashed

thinking.gif

Nah.. we'll be doing the thrashing.

We should be doing the thrashing.

We better thrash them.

thinking.gif

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
^^^ Great image.

Ah, this has been a fun week for Big Footy; I'm going to miss the bonhomie when the match is over and this all descends into the bitterest poo flinging ump-cheat fight :D

Haha, there are lot of Eagles supporters out there, most of us are pretty easy-going, all off the duck's should-erm, back, as it were, whilst other's of us are mouth-breathing psychotics that want to run a thread on tackling technique to a second rendition with 1,500 posts and counting.

However, there are no chill Carlton supporters, as I'm sure you're all aware.

Back