Oppo Camp Round 7 vs West Coast - The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: LOL thanks for the percentage boost!

Am at a wedding so not watching but just been told the mighty West Coast are epicly pwning the sorry excuse for a team which is Essen-dumb!!!

I guess you have all been caught out for the pretenders you are, September is still a few years away from the Bummers I think.

Thanks for the percentage boost chumps

S-G-I-O Go Eagles Go

It's going to be awkward when you get home mate.

Re: LOL thanks for the percentage boost!

Am at a wedding so not watching but just been told the mighty West Coast are epicly pwning the sorry excuse for a team which is Essen-dumb!!!

I guess you have all been caught out for the pretenders you are, September is still a few years away from the Bummers I think.

Thanks for the percentage boost chumps

S-G-I-O Go Eagles Go

He's got the *ation.

Well played by you guys ...

It wasn't the umpires; the weather; the injuries etc etc ... You guys just wanted it more, worked harder and handed us our arses ...

Well played.

Next time :)

Been a great banter thread guys, most that I've enjoyed interacting with Essendon supporters. Alas, you've come away with the cookies, whilst all we have to console ourselves is that we have the prettier WAGs on our side!

We played like s**t in the first 3 rounds.

edit: My post looks horribly out of context since the deletion of the one that was above me!

sorry man, when we lose I go into drunken despair, I almost died in 2010

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wukkas - it's be fun! (well you know, the 10+ goal loss aside)

What, that ol' chestnut? Pshaw....

Thanks to all the Eagles supporters for their good spirits during the week.

You're always welcome back here if that's a sign of things to come.

Glad to have livened up the pre-game - future is looking bright for you guys, just wish we could have run you closer!

Sheesh, get it right :rolleyes:

Whilst I wasn't confident I didn't expect that bad a loss. Ahh well, gotta give Essendon credit, for hating Carlton of course.

Much the same - wasn't dogging about our chances, but definitely didn't expect us to drop our heads ... well, as in deflating, cause ... you know, ducking. Woosha needs to pull a few soft-headed bastards into line, put the fear of Death into them. 17 coaches will scream louder, longer and harder at you, but only Woosha can make someone think he'd actually carry it out!

538246_10151699946110104_597835103_24138151_754742362_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back