Game Day Round 7 West Coast vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah. We were still fighting up until midway through the third… just collapsed thereafter. Culmination of the last month. Sucks unfortunately, just have to keep going and hope we get a few back soon.

That’s fine but for the umpteenth time this year the game was over at half time… it’s just not acceptable from a professional football club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Imagine Simpson saying "we've got too many mids, that's why Culley plays forward..."

And then proceeding to put Rotham, Petch and Duggan at CBD's.

🥴
he said we dont have any forwards

Rotham, Petch, Clark, West, Waterman, Rotham, Foley, Duggan, Cole and coy must go soon they are not and never will be up to it big time. . Probably include a few others. Then we retire the past greats. That leavesa list of about 10. We have rising kids that have shown something but none - none - look to be gun mids with pace and sublime skills/awareness. Allen is just ok at FF. I hope he develops. Barrass isnt a FB - third tall only. We need class down the spine (propper big fast dudes) and rotating through the midfield.

I think we are 1-2 pre seasosn short of real running power and speed endurance.

We don't have an onfield leader. Barrass is loverly and smart but a fop onfield. Zero example - do it like me.

Nah no f**king excuse for this crap.

Simmo needs to be sacked asap. Club needs a immediate review. I'm so sick of hearing the same stuff over and over.

Oh we are rebuilding so we came expect to go through some down games. Screw that. Is a cop out that a coach doesn't know a thing using the same excuse every week. Simmo has lost the players completely and as far as a rebuild go we haven't even done anything. And the board needs to pull there weak spineless heads out of there ass. Time to go hard and get a new coach. Turn over the management of this club.

Worst period in our history. Ken Judge did a better job.

Supporter really need to stop wasting time and going to matches. Screw this pathetic club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care if Simmo stays or goes

Nothing's gonna change we don't have players

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is exactly the attitude that has poisoned the club for 2-3 years now. A fresh set of eyes and ideas - fresh energy - is a start not an end.

Currently we are mired in mediocrity and have been since 2020

If one feels anything other than negative after that then you need to give up following football.

I think you’ll find that the negative posts were literally from the very start of the game, even when were competitive/and or giving effort. Just relentless non stop vitriol, s******* on players over and over etc.
I think some revel and enjoy it. So more power to them.

To the Eagles board!

dis gun b gud popcorn GIF

Wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back