Game Day Round 7: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a new man the last two games.

What has changed? Is he playing a different role?

Has played most of the early part of the season as either a chop out for others in the midfield or deployed as a defensive wing.

Last two weeks he has had the opportunity to be first on-ball with Yeo tagging and Sheed missing respectively - and has taken it with both hands.

Having done plenty of strings and looking at how Shoe was moving after the game I reckon grade 2 and 2 to 4 weeks depending on where it is and how he heals. Looks better than I first thought.

Almost a complete game by the boys but cue the negative s**t canning for a 10 minute lull when the opposition changed tactics and played very well.
Dare to dream mofos.

Last edited:
4 games till the bye, Prob best to play it safe with Shuey, the 4th game is saints here, and if they still arent travelling well, wouldn't risk him for that.

Luckily we have a bit of depth, just hope no more injuries please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

petrucell goals please you magnificent lady.
Ive recorded the game so I will do them tomorrow in full light :thumbsu:
Helpful if people can tell me quarters/ times

That loomed as a tough game but we motored to a "routine" 42-point win without Shuey, Sheed and Jetta. Handy.

What a season Darling is having, playing with such courage and confidence. Glad to see he's in a good spot now mentally

The youth have really ignited this team, what a great time to be an Eagles supporter
I dont know what I’m enjoying more, our current resurgence or Fremantle’s downfall. All in all a very enjoyable 2018 so far.

That loomed as a tough game but we motored to a "routine" 42-point win without Shuey, Sheed and Jetta. Handy.
my thoughts exactly...they did that without their main drivers. such a team net thrown over each game.
were Port that bad? are Eagles that good?
it all looked so casual, a strange games in some ways, not quite the brutal contest I expected.
Have we got anyone to cover the attack of Shuey?

my thoughts exactly...they did that without their main drivers. such a team net thrown over each game.
were Port that bad? are Eagles that good?
it all looked so casual, a strange games in some ways, not quite the brutal contest I expected.
Have we got anyone to cover the attack of Shuey?
Port were pretty s**t in the first half. But we just rolled through them despite missing players.

Without Shuey, I think Ah Chee gets a run.

Port were pretty s**t in the first half. But we just rolled through them despite missing players.

Without Shuey, I think Ah Chee gets a run.
yeh, not the Port that was expected, they looked half-cooked in first quarter..then looked like the old Port
in the 3rd qtr, for a patch..
Would think it's AhChee's turn finally now...if ready.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back