Richmond vs Sydney at the MCG

Sunday 15th May
Carlton vs Port at Etihad
Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs at the MCG
West Coast vs St Kilda at Domain Stadium

THUMBNAILS

Melbourne wearing the BCNA guernsey
Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 10.02.28 PM.png

iggs vs St KFC promises to be a beautiful (kit) matchup.
I'd assume it'll be West Coast in Full Royal and St Kilda in the White faux-Candy Stripe kit, the full black tri-colour kit should also work fine for that match up though but I doubt we'll be in it.

I'd assume it'll be West Coast in Full Royal and St Kilda in the White faux-Candy Stripe kit, the full black tri-colour kit should also work fine for that match up though but I doubt we'll be in it.
we in Perth matey. Navy wings against candy stripes, it'll be.

Pretty straight forward round. Pies to wear white though? Not playing a big Melbourne club so will prob get it out

Pretty straight forward round. Pies to wear white though? Not playing a big Melbourne club so will prob get it out
They'll probably wear the black with white shorts even though it's their worst looking combination.

Last edited:
At the end of Footy Feed on afl.com.au they're saying Essendon is wearing a purple guernsey. It's supposed to be to honour their LGBT supporter group "The Purple Bombers".

Hopefully the purple is very minor like Richmond's Alanah and Madeline Foundation jumpers. I fear it may be a purple version of the heritage guernsey though, as Essendon are feeling more and more comfortable straying from the original home design.

At the end of Footy Feed on afl.com.au they're saying Essendon is wearing a purple guernsey. It's supposed to be to honour their LGBT supporter group "The Purple Bombers".

Hopefully the purple is very minor like Richmond's Alanah and Madeline Foundation jumpers. I fear it may be a purple version of the heritage guernsey though, as Essendon are feeling more and more comfortable straying from the original home design.
Everything has gone overboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the Bombershop today and didn't see any hint of one. I haven't heard anything about it at all aside from a comment at the end of yesterday's Footy Feed.
Could be matchworns only? I don't imagine there would be enough demand to justify retail production?

Could be matchworns only? I don't imagine there would be enough demand to justify retail production?
If it was a purple sash or something they would've announced it by now. Might just be a logo or something on the jumper.

16AMF1105_240.jpg
Website%20Header%20-%20AMF%20Guernsey%20Bids%20600px.jpg

60495-richmond-tigers-alannah-madeline-foundation-guernsey-8-riewoldt-2000.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back