Review Round 8, 2017 - Brisbane Lions v Hawthorn

Who were your five best players against Hawthorn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be ruling Rocky out for next week yet. Dislocated shoulders don't always cause damage. If there's no damage or strain he'll play.
Knowing our luck it will be an injury though

Ah just realised I forgot!

I'll organise the poll now.

We are too used to you being all over this stuff! Silver service!

I'm over seeing C.Beams and Bell in the team. At least it wasn't another 10 goal loss but it never felt like were seriously in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky was awesome. Berry was fantastic in the 1st half before fading. He was evidently fatigued in the second half. Hipwood had a really nice game. Was actively involved in the contest across all 4 quarters, clunked some really nice marks and finished with 2 goals although he should have kicked at least 3-4.

Harwood and Beams likely to be let go at the end of this year.

Bewick and Bell next year.

Few other passengers in the firing line

Gotta clear out the bottom rung and replace them with higher quality. Need some one touch players and ball winners.

I am not writing-off Bell as I think he can be a solid contributor, but man he was hard to watch today. Stunk it up.

Keays really needs to work on his kicking. Butchered a few open plays heading into the forward line today. Looks promising though.

Rockliff can have is 800k a year IMO. He will win our B&F this year.

Have to disagree on Bell. Had many chances and looks disinterested. Better off playing a young guy who is making his way in the game.

Nobody, i assume, is surprised we lost. The Hawks look old now and won't be bothering anyone in September.

Next week will be trying.

I really like watching what Keays can do for us in the middle. Clearly played out of position in the forward line. Get him in there with Berry and McCluggage and Matho.
Surely it's time to get Matheison back in. C Beams doesn't compete like a mature body so I'd be swapping him out and giving Cox another run

Back