Preview Round 8, 2018: Fremantle v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium, Saturday 12th May, 6:10PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had more like him - strange how people find negatives in everyone when things are not going well.
I honestly believe this horrible patch we are going through Seb will be the one to lead us out of it and it will be the making of him

Ross getting fired would be another installment of the ongoing crazy saga that occurs when St Kilda plays Fremantle? Peter Carey, Sirengate, Whispers in the Sky, the 2010 NAB Cup storm, Lyon's first game against St Kilda, 15 players rested in 2013, the 2014 upset from nowhere.

To complete the craziness would be he coaching us by Saturday night after Richo was sacked during the day.

Pity they have all booked their holidays on the first of September. Seriously though I would expect every player to say that. And they probably have booked their holidays then. Most are realistic to themselves.
That was a conversation between mates. I would say there was a good amount of honesty .

If we can forgive and employ Lethlean, then we'd be mad to not consider Lyon if he becomes available.

He will have us playing finals next year without a doubt.
#pantsmantomoorabbin

Lets get it trending

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity they have all booked their holidays on the first of September. Seriously though I would expect every player to say that. And they probably have booked their holidays then. Most are realistic to themselves.
I literally booked my holidays back in 2017 for Sept 1st this year.

Out of the country the whole finals series.

Hows that for confidence?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

For sure. Ask them when they have their holidays booked.
The ones I speak to haven't got any booked. Pretty stupid to book any considering the club could easily be going through a Richmond level review come the end of August and each one will be spoken too....

The ones I speak to haven't got any booked. Pretty stupid to book any considering the club could easily be going through a Richmond level review come the end of August and each one will be spoken too....

That's what facetime is for. If Richo and Geary can book then so can stavro mates.

I reckon he'll be backed in (this week at least...) but if we can't pinch the game from them given what has happened this week we are a legit rabble.

I reckon he'll be backed in (this week at least...) but if we can't pinch the game from them given what has happened this week we are a legit rabble.

I doubt it has any effect on players. Freo are going ok and it’s at their ground. A loss doesn’t make us rabble. A 100 point loss would. We are big odds for a reason and those odds haven’t changed because of what has happened in Perth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back