(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town, Las Vegas Bears
At some point, we'll win a game.

To think I said that with a little glow of satisfaction is somewhat depressing :D

charles202

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It feels weird, in more worried about Fisher than I am the Bulldogs...not a great feeling about the game as a whole. Seriously, what is it with this guy...I've never been a person who really thinks a umpire has it even for a player or a team but his body of work when he has control of our games certainly seems 'fishy'

Rubix WingMan

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Spurs
If Leigh Fisher was somehow injured in an accident on the way to the game, I wouldn't send him flowers. The guy can GAGF, he's going to win the game for the Doggies

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
I'll have to keep an eye on Leigh Fisher, can't say I've ever noticed anything before, are there any theories as to why he appears to have a set against us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'll have to keep an eye on Leigh Fisher, can't say I've ever noticed anything before, are there any theories as to why he appears to have a set against us?
Nothing wrong with Fisher imo. Umpires often are just another easy excuse for bad result in past games. Not today but.
GO LIONS!!!

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Geez...ol' Melbourne really turns it on for us. 15 degrees max with a 30% chance of rain in the late afternoon.
Go Lions!!
The optimist spin - the roof will keep them dry our guys are going to have to really move to stay warm. We’ll be all over them!

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
I might have to watch the first quarter on my phone while I’m in the cinema watching the avengers.
Couldn't do it although I'm like most men, can't do more than 1 thing at a time*.

* Sensitivity warning- Could be construed as a mildly stereotypical comment.

Nunez

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We have the experience edge, and if you watched both games last week the Lions looked the much better team.

See definitely not in the bag, but I can't see us not pushing them to their limits. Not with so much on the line.

MSB ROYS

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If we don't win this week then I'm heading to Bartronica, dumping a whole lot of cash into the Ninja Turtles machine and then recording my high score initials as "ASS".
This has inspired me to head to Netherworld in the Valley later today and get a high score on Gyruss. Instead of putting MSB, I will be putting in ASS. Better still, get both high scores and have 1. MSB 2. ASS.

Lace Out

Full of it.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
3 Star Mince Integrity Unit
Apparently he's a bit torn at the moment as he likes us to lose but also has one eye on us not getting the first draft pick so who knows what we're going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom