Game Day Round 8, 2019 - Sydney Swans vs Essendon @ SCG - 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know one thing. Some of the expressions on Franklins face tonight riding the edge of his seat showed how much this team means to him.

Hopefully the spirit shown by the team tonight puts an end to the lie that there is an alleged player revolt.

Hopefully the spirit shown by the team tonight puts an end to the lie that there is an alleged player revolt.

I was going to post the same thing in regards to comments regarding Longmire losing the players. The effort shown by the 22 and the emotion between players and coach convinced me it is a non issue. After the effort shown tonight despite our deficencies I am now back to my belief of not sacking coaches for the sake of it when things go a wry but I will still wait to see what the season brings as far as improvement goes as to Longmire of may be having run his race. There is a time for every coach to depart but Showing some more flexibility and a bit of tinkering as to some ball movement will go along way to reinventing himself. Effort speaks volumes in anything you do in life.

I was going to post the same thing in regards to comments regarding Longmire losing the players. The effort shown by the 22 and the emotion between players and coach convinced me it is a non issue. After the effort shown tonight despite our deficencies I am now back to my belief of not sacking coaches for the sake of it when things go a wry but I will still wait to see what the season brings as far as improvement goes as to Longmire of may be having run his race. There is a time for every coach to depart but Showing some more flexibility and a bit of tinkering as to some ball movement will go along way to reinventing himself. Effort speaks volumes in anything you do in life.

A bit of hard work never hurt anyone.
We'll find out in the next 12 months if Horse is the man to take us forward.
He would put his hand up if at any time he didn't think he was the man for the job, such is his character and the character of the club.

...so you know that to be a fact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Passion by the Bloods tonight.
Shown they are still fighting for Horse - Great to see

I remember Sitting in a Dressing room a few Years ago
I had Michael Owen on my Left and Peter Crouch on my right

and i just though to myself Pulis is a Numpty.
Im out of here - and i packed my bags and went to Burnley.
And we all know how that turned out.

Well Done Swans - We go again
In Horse we Trust.

COR you Beauty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back