Podcast Round 8, 2020 - Boo Long, Boo Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Another derby win is in the books! HoneyBadger35 and MrKK recap an easy derby victory, talk new fixtures, AFLW draft updates, Adam Simpson's 150th game, Shannon Hurn's contract and preview a vital clash between the Eagles and Collingwood.

Link
iTunes
Spotify
RSS
Previous Episodes

We've joined Twitter! Follow us at @WCEBFPod, or send us your rating and review on iTunes.

We've also joined Spotify!

Good episode.

Regarding the five-game home stint we seem set to have, I reckon going 4-1 would be a good result, it’d leave us with an 8-4 record heading into a possible new hub and a compressed schedule. We all would’ve taken that record in a heartbeat three weeks ago.

Hope I’m not setting my expectations too high.

Good episode.

Regarding the five-game home stint we seem set to have, I reckon going 4-1 would be a good result, it’d leave us with an 8-4 record heading into a possible new hub and a compressed schedule. We all would’ve taken that record in a heartbeat three weeks ago.

Hope I’m not setting my expectations too high.

Realistically, if we can't knock off Pies with one of their best players on each line missing and Geelong without Gaz, Selwood, and whoever else is missing, then we're either not up to it or leaving it really late to start getting it together.

Think 4-1 is a reasonable aim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back