Autopsy Round 8 2020 Giants vs Tigers @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ash and (as always) Haynes were the only good things to come out of the defenders.

Davis seems to have lost his edge very easily thrown away from the contest
Amazing how different people see the games.

How many would Davis have kicked on him this season - under constant barrage from an inside 50 differential from hell.

I can hardly remember him having a bad game this entire season.

Amazing how different people see the games.

How many would Davis have kicked on him this season - under constant barrage from an inside 50 differential from hell.

I can hardly remember him having a bad game this entire season.

He is getting out marked, caught out of position and thrown/bumped/muscled away. That did not happen last year, or any year before hand.
Don’t know if he is carrying an injury or unwell or (and I doubt this but it’s possible) just has the shits over not being captain. But he is nowhere near his best.

In my opinion.

He's built like a mature aged player already at 19, so I tend to agree
Showing good skills and getting better with each game, not showing any fatigue late in games. So I think it would be a retrograde step to bench him now with an 8 day break. There will be patches shortly where we need to rest people because of shorter (e.g. 4 day) intervals - that's probably where I'd look to give him a spell to avoid any burn out. But always will be guided by the medical staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back