Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, July 23
Gold Coast v Western Bulldogs (MS) (N)

Friday, July 24
Greater Western Sydney v Richmond (GS) (N)

Saturday, July 25
North Melbourne v Carlton (G)
Sydney v Hawthorn (SCG)
Port Adelaide v St Kilda (AO) (N)

Sunday, July 26
Adelaide v Essendon (AO)
West Coast v Collingwood (OS)
Melbourne v Brisbane Lions (MS) (N)

Monday, July 27
Fremantle v Geelong (OS) (N)

This match should be the example given for re-enforcing the "Geelong in white shorts" setup that worked great til they stopped using it.

Why?

Against Carlton, Melbourne, Collingwood and North yes, thus why I said 60 to 70% of games.

But West Coast, St Kilda, Essendon, Hawthorn, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Sydney, Fremantle, Port Adelaide, GWS, Richmond, Bulldogs no need for white Shorts on either team when it’s Geelongs home game.

Left Brisbane off because there VIC uniform only has white shorts.

And it didn’t work great because it denies Geelong wearing our full home uniform in all our home games, something not enforced on other teams.

Last edited:

budge27

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Redskins, Northwestern, Dodgers
Hawks have a new top of back of jumper sponsor with Nissan replacing Tasmania - but you can hardly read it unless it’s a real close up shot...

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm surprised that Hawthorn aren't wearing their "legends" jumper. I thought it was their away jumper against interstate clubs. Or am I just getting that confused with their old clash jumpers?

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Nissan logo now on top of the numbers on the back of Hawthorn's guernseys, replacing the 2nd Tasmania placement, pretty good integration of the logo into the guernsey too

Only the legal ground markings on the SCG
Everything else superimposed

A Waratahs game was played there last night, that's why

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
They haven't put sponsor logos on the SCG grass for weeks. Should be industry standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there is BankWest, ANZ, brookvale, jubilee, Penrith.. plenty of stadia
Believe that the SFS and SCG being run by the SCG trust means that most stadium deals for teams at Allianz would have been transferred to the SCG. That's probably why there is so much going on there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back