Preview Round 8, 2020: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Saturday 25th July, 7:40PM AEST *MEMBREY 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Power

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonie deserved to get dropped purely for that free kick he took off Gresham (a mid-small forward that can kick on his right foot) then attempted a snap from the boundary line on his right, which he absolutely cannot kick on, and missed everything. It wasn't his free, the other closer player was better suited, and it was at a crucial point in the game when Adelaide were making a comeback. It was just so many levels of dumb.
Yes leave it for a bloke that missed two in front from 20 metres.

Anyway the umpire says who gets the kick.

SpOT ON . i watched the game on foxtel, When Lonie , once again played selfish .
Browny was on and picked it up and said , saints are good , but NOT yet great.
Nick agreed and said they were working on it
a time in the ressies for him

We all watched the game on Foxtel.

I also watched it on Kayo earlier in the week. What Browny & Roo said is irrelevant... the umpire made the mistake.

Lonie is actually one of the most team oriented players we have. He’s been dropped because he hasn’t been able to get enough of the ball. Not because an umpire paid him a free kick incorrectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how you link back threads but anyway I did allude to in the Freo post mortem thread on the Gears kick about the soft one handed attempt at the other end of it nor been a great look.

I reckon both Aussie and Dal were dropped for similar instances over a few weeks back in their day. Did them the world of good. Hope it does the same for Lones after a few poor efforts in recent games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back