Preview Round 8 2021—Richmond v Geelong, Friday May 7, 7:50pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win this and we are well set up for the season. Lose and it's back to just being top 8.

Reckon the Pussies had the season high against the WTF Eagles. We'll be in I reckon.

Looking forward to eh game after 2 loses to the top 2 teams. :p

A great win by the Tigers against the bulldogs, really happy that we turned up.
Geelong don't look to be doing too good, their ability to cope with the pressure is a big concern, but good for us.
If we play the same way against Geelong like we did with the bulldogs we should win.

Unfortunately Aarts just isn't right, there's a reason why he spent so long in the VFL. He's been given more than enough chances to secure his spot but time and time again he's shown that he isn't on the same wave length as the rest of the team. Really hope he's dropped, a player like RCD who showed some class and spirit should be given more of a shot.

B: Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
HB: Houli, Balta, Short
C: Kmac, Dusty, Pickett
HF: Baker, Edwards, Bolton
F: Lynch, Riewoldt, Rioli
R: Nank, Graham, RCD
Int: Broad, Ross, Mansell, Castagna

In: Dusty, Vlastuin
Out: Cotchin, FAarts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary 'Houdini' Rohan - he disappears into thin air in the middle of a game in front of 10's of thousands of people
In the middle of the game? I think the first time I noticed him in the GF was halfway through the second quarter.

The funny this is that I’d back this side to beat most teams in the competition
Each team at their best, I'd back that side to beat every team in the competition.

No team can handle us at our best.

I love KMac but he's a bit off at the minute...
I wonder is we bring Caddy in for him or let Naish start
He got concussed a few weeks back, it takes a while to get back into it.

Keep playing him.

I was going to say, Dangerfield out might make a difference, but he didn't play in the GF either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back