Preview Round 8 2021—Richmond v Geelong, Friday May 7, 7:50pm, MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I wonder... Is Bruce going to come under any scrutiny for his late hit and pushing Grimes' melon into the ground?? I remember Lynch was practically crucified last year...
That ******* inbred looking bogan * Bruce . He looks like the definition of a campaigner. Getting well beaten on the day so resorts to hitting blokes in the head. Coward and a s**t bloke. Give him 5 weeks. 2 strikes to the head one resulted in concussion. If it was us it'd be the same

peterand

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
A great win by the Tigers against the bulldogs, really happy that we turned up.
Geelong don't look to be doing too good, their ability to cope with the pressure is a big concern, but good for us.
If we play the same way against Geelong like we did with the bulldogs we should win.

Unfortunately Aarts just isn't right, there's a reason why he spent so long in the VFL. He's been given more than enough chances to secure his spot but time and time again he's shown that he isn't on the same wave length as the rest of the team. Really hope he's dropped, a player like RCD who showed some class and spirit should be given more of a shot.
Could not agree more look at forward line difference when Baker went there after half time
Aarts is not at AFL standard

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Good move also think about Stack as the sub
Don’t think he’s fit enough for a full game yet and hopefully he would at best be only used for a half if not used he plays vfl the next day assuming they r playing Saturday
Nope VFL side has a bye. Hard to believe that the VFL has byes this year. They start four bloody weeks late then have a bye after three weeks. Making it virtually possible for the VFL side to structure up similar and help the senior team. All over the bloody shop.

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Vlaus & Martin are not certainties to play next week.

probably missing .....vlaus, Martin, cotch, grimes, Lambert, Prestia......
rotfl .....could you imagine we win, pass the salt

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
I think Dusty and Vlastuin for Cotch and Grimes are obvious changes. The only other one they might consider is replacing Ross with Naish/Stack/Ralphsmith.

If Stack's fit enough, he could definitely have a greater impact than Ross at AFL level.
Either of those 3 would be a good choice.
I like it.

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Grimes out hurts. Astbury to Cameron, Balta to Porkies. Helps if Tigger gets up. Martin back. Should still have them covered if they bring the same heat and ferocity from last week. A win really sets them up well for the rest of the year with some easy games coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back