Preview Round 8 2021—Richmond v Geelong, Friday May 7, 7:50pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Vlastuin had been complaining of pain when kicking over 30m last week, i actually doubt he will get up for this one

Naughton had a go too which resulted in a freekick, it was clearly a dogs tactic heading into the game, rough up Grimes
And yet it’s ok according to the AFL and the garbage eaters, last year Tom was hung drawn and quartered

Dad's Army.....Stanley 30
Tuohy 31 Higgins 33 Cameron 28 Smith 32
Selwood 32 Duncan 29
Rohan 29 Henderson 31
Hawkins 32 Menegola 29
Guthrie 28 Dahlhaus 28
Stewart 28 Blicavs 30
JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<------------????
And how old is he now!?

Apparently Vlastuin had been complaining of pain when kicking over 30m last week, i actually doubt he will get up for this one

With Grimes out now with concussion, we need someone in to replace him. Grimes out is a big loss against a tall forwardline such as Geelong. I'm guessing they will either move MacIntosh back and Naish to the wing or bring Tigger in if he's fit.

Where’d you hear this? He basically said he was good to go pre match on Friday. Also doubt they would’ve put him through a 10km session on Friday if his knee was still iffy.

Hi friends - anyone have any insight into whether P1 on Level 2A is a Richmond member section normally? I haven't been doing the ballot for my normal section but just picking them up in Tuesday on-sale and it's been a bit up and down as to who I end up around - Doggies was totally Richmond I think, but Sydney I had a few Swans fans around me.

If Vlas is not ready, then Grimes out really hurts.
Are Astbury, Balta, Broad enough cover for their talls or do we consider Miller? They have Hawkins, Cameron, Esava?
Mansell, Houli, Short...do we also bring in Naish? or rely on KMac/Pickett/Edwards filling in down back as needed.
Baker is the extremely important Lambert replacement.

If Vlas doesn't come in, it means we bring in Naish or CCJ or Chol in my mind. A chance to alter the structure a little and see how it looks.

Are Astbury, Balta, Broad enough cover for their talls or do we consider Miller? They have Hawkins, Cameron, Esava?
Mansell, Houli, Short...do we also bring in Naish? or rely on KMac/Pickett/Edwards filling in down back as needed.

If Vlas doesn't come in, it means we bring in Naish or CCJ or Chol in my mind. A chance to alter the structure a little and see how it looks.
Interesting match-ups.
Astbury v Hawkins
Balta v Cameron
Broad v Rohan

The rest of their forwards are smalls. Doubt they will bring another tall in but Miller might be insurance so they can swing things around if Hawkins in particular gets off the chain.

Doubt Esava will play. Broad, Astbury & Balta should be able to cover the two has beens Porkins & Cam moron !!!

Where’d you hear this? He basically said he was good to go pre match on Friday. Also doubt they would’ve put him through a 10km session on Friday if his knee was still iffy.

Was in an article on the age website

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only if its to replace aarts
my hunch is caddy is borderline best 22 in dimmas eyes, but aarts and ross not so, young mansell has shown a bit but is only keeping nicks spot warm...cads may be given another shot until dion and trent become available as he has a few credits in the bank as a big game performer and against his old team will be ready to play like a man possessed. not fussed if he gets picked but if he's good to go i reckon he will get another crack sooner rather than later. i like the idea of caddy matching up with stewart to keep him honest.

Nank is fantastic when he has to fill a hole and stop those long kicks deep into our fifty, but pretty much useless if they’re able to kick short to a lead.
we need to win clearances to beat them me thinks.Or pressure their mids so they can’t kick effectively to their forwards.
After 3-4 legal Nank the tank tackles, Jezza is gonna lose interest in footy for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back