Preview Round 8 2021—Richmond v Geelong, Friday May 7, 7:50pm, MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickett's genius is his ability to disrupt an aerial contest, we've seen him leap backwards into a pack to take a mark or spoil.
The famous VFL mark versus the Dons.
So damaging when he is on the run too, see the brilliant goal off a step.
Absence of Cotch means we need Marlion to step up through the midfield.
Tigger's return is a great asset.
It was Ross who played in the middle against Port in that game where Lunch kicked us over the line in the last min and a half

69vintage

Premiership Player
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Could be a couple of changes .Three of the Cat's emergencies are not playing in their VFL game on now .The rat ,Narkle and the player they picked with our first round pick last year .Clarke is the only named emergency playing tonight.
I cant understand the cats in. Stanley is dreadfully out of form, you think they would have given another Ruck a crack. Then they go ahead and drop the little speed they have and replace it with slow players. Higgins in his prime was quality, he is medium level now

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Could be a couple of changes .Three of the Cat's emergencies are not playing in their VFL game on now .The rat ,Narkle and the player they picked with our first round pick last year .Clarke is the only named emergency playing tonight.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Scott always does a late in every time we play them. He thinks it gives them an advantage but it doesn't haha

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Naish dropped... who’s gonna be sub
🙏🙏🙏🙏MJR

It might still be him. It happened before with Ross, was dropped but then was the sub again the week after.
They won't debut ralphsmith as the sub and don't think they will play a tall CCJ as the sub. Only out of Martyn and Naish, but considering Naish came on for 3+ mins and did a couple of good things, I can see him being the sub again. I think dimma doesn't do more than 2 weeks in a row with the same player as the sub.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
It might still be him. It happened before with Ross, was dropped but then was the sub again the week after.
They won't debut ralphsmith as the sub and don't think they will play a tall CCJ as the sub. Only out of Martyn and Naish, but considering Naish came on for 3+ mins and did a couple of good things, I can see him being the sub again. I think dimma doesn't do more than 2 weeks in a row with the same player as the sub.
Naish also played the next day in the VFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back