Mr Unbelievable

Premium Platinum
Nov 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Watching this showed me a side to the game I just didn't and still don't know enough about. The sad part is that the media and commentary team does not even mention half this stuff during the game. Hodge more recently is probably the best commentator so far in terms of breaking down team strategy. He's been a breath of fresh air.
Agree 100%

It's usually after he doesn't go the first option, holds onto the ball a touch too long...and gets caught.

I think his goal sense is actually very good.
Sounds a bit like Dan Butler in his earlier years

I can't see the Cats winning if we bring that heat from 2nd 1/2 last week.

Bring the sort of hotish, but actually quite pleasant heat we ahve for some games (melbourne) and we're right in trouble.

About now we need to start to accelerate a little. Get some more form and grow the game as we begin to understand season 2021 and what it brings. I'm expecting a bit of hot and cold. but enough hot to win fairly well.

Although given we have their 1st rounder I reckon the Footy Dept. will have told Dimma to crush them. Stuff their % and put them down the ladder = top 10 pick (hopefully).

Matthew45

All Australian
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Not expecting a win tonight .
The cats are moving the ball faster than earlier in the year .Our outs from the GF and their inns make it a lot tougher than most on here are predicting. Grimes out is a massive problem for us the flexibility he gives us can't be underestimated. It's the Cat's first game with their three big off season recuits playing together so expecting a lot different than the GF .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree Grimes out is bigger than we could imagine. They will be pissed to the maximum after getting unfairly done by time and time again such is umpiring these days

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
A picture tells a thousand words....
Screenshot_20210507-140111.jpg

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
If you guys have not seen this , Do yourselves a favour and watch it. I always liked Damien Hardwick but my appreciation for him has grown 10 fold

He is 2 steps ahead of the game and see's it panning out better than most. Totally owned Chris Scott

WOW that was just nail biting stuff...

Moppey

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Big difference with our old players as most have been in our system and growing older as a group. Cats on the other hand keep buying Dad's army to top the list.
I suppose the cats have bought in their fair share of older players but that doesnt alter the fact that we too have almost as many older players as they do.
If people are going to label Geelong Dads army based on AGE then they should be doing similar with us.
We aren't discussing premierships or longevity but age.

I understand people dont like the thought that we too are in the dads army category. What i dont get is why they happily apply it oppo sides and dont think it should apply to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back