Preview Round 8 2021, Fremantle vs Brisbane Lions, GABBA!, Sunday 9th May 4:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think this might be a good result for us. We should be winning on Sunday and that will take us to 4 wins on the trot. Don't mind playing their later in the year as we have plenty of home games to finish the season and Fremantle might be out of contention by then and looking forward to end of season or playing a few new players to see what they can offer.

Think this might be a good result for us. We should be winning on Sunday and that will take us to 4 wins on the trot. Don't mind playing their later in the year as we have plenty of home games to finish the season and Fremantle might be out of contention by then and looking forward to end of season or playing a few new players to see what they can offer.
Exactly my thoughts
We should make the 8 but Dockers were always a 50/50 chance at best
Get them now at the Gabba.
They got thumped last week and also some more injuries.
It will be a hard two weeks away for them.
Playing us then staying on the GC before going to Melbourne
No excuses for not winning this one

3 game reserved and corporate on sale from 3pm today
General admission members on Wednesday 10am
General Public on sale Wednesday 10am

So with a bit of advertising hopefully a reasonable crowd
Should make all the news channels and media so that is a bit of free advertising
Being Mothers Day at least the game is at 4.40pm so lunch out of the way

Good to have this home game now to kick us back into more form, Fremantle would be seething from last weekends thumping so expect no gimme, just put in a 4 quarter performance and keep climbing up the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think there is any correlation between Dad's improved form and his hair growing?

If that's the case, I hope he keeps his hair growing until it becomes a mullet ;)

Then he will definitely win the Brownlow and the Premiership for us you just wait and see :cool:

Last edited:
Touched on this in the Gameday thread vs Port. Simply cannot let him shave his hair like that again :p

And not letting McCluggage shave his hair again like it was as well from the pre-season otherwise our premiership chances will evaporate in thin air 🤣

Last edited:
I don't see any changes to the team this week other than Darcy coming back in. Whiting, in the afl injury report suggested Darcy may come in and birchall gets a rest. I'd be ok with that. Birchall has been showing his best form since he's been here, if it was to continue I wouldn't be adverse to seeing him go around for another year. I don't know that I'd like to see Darcy come in at Priors expense. I like watching the kid play and the more he plays the better he will be. Possibly Madden gets dropped for Gardiner is another option I guess. Tom Berry and Kiddy Coleman could fight it out for the sub spot both had good hit outs in the vfl.

Which ever way the selection goes I think we are playing well enough to beat freo convincingly. There really hasn't been a bad player the last cpl of weeks and our game plan is looking tight.

Touched on this in the Gameday thread vs Port. Simply cannot let him shave his hair like that again :p
Ooops thank Cotter.....I think Dom must read Big Footy as I just heard them talking about hair on the roar deal. I wonder if Dom is a contributor here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back