Preview Round 8, 2021: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 8th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strooper, Jack Frost, Kitschke, Jamie Lamb, a little bloke in a helmet (not Burke), Robert Neil
Dont knock Jamie Lamb , hi sister was one of the hottest chicks iv ever seen , damn she was stunning

Yep , about time the poor us syndrome stopped , if you listen to some on here everyone from Scomo to janitor at the AFL is out to get us , time to stand up saints and earn some respect , not keep asking for it
Tbf scomo is out to get us. He's just out to get everyone else too so it's not particularly explicit.

Strength of the fixture based on ladder position is a flawed analysis considering it changes from week to week.

they should look at incorporating an aspect of % in it. Would probably make it more accurate and protect the clubs that maybe over achieve and properly inline those that under achieve due to injuries.
Exactly Swans and Geelong classic example. Before season started you'd say the Cats were by far the better team. By rd. 5 you'd have said the opposite. Right now you'd probably return to that first assessment, so who knows?

I'm expecting CROUCH to play a game that elevates him in the supporters minds to SAINTLY status. Bart will smile upon him and beatification will occur. Up until now he's been quite good, ok serviceable and maybe bloody handy. Now on Saturday at at 1.45pm he will go ballistic.....Go Saints

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were lumped with a nightmare fixture. Adding to that injury confidence and form and it’s going to be a tough year.
* the tough draw ..just feeding the weakness...we either bring it sufficiently or we deserve to be the joke of the competition....even now I believe we can show everyone, but I pray that we can smite those that would have us be any less!

Corbett is an interesting match up for us. Very good in the air and runs hard. I don't think Darragh is the right fit.
Better suited to battle maybe.

So looks like Highmore would be the only possible in this week now.

No Change looking likely though.

There will be a lot of disappointed Supercoach players if Highmore misses out again, a lot of people still have him on their benches, myself included.

After a big performance in the VFL I thought he might be a chance of a recall but it looks like they will be sticking with an unchanged winning line up.

AFL screw us yet again. Start time moved to 13.45 meaning our players have less time to get over their jet lag.
Suns by 76.
Lmao. Jet lag for a two hour flight?

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back