Preview Round 8, 2021: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 8th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Bring Carlisle & Frawley in for the Geelong game, at least they match up in size. Frawley on Hawkins, Carlisle on Cameron & Howard to provide run on the outside.
If we can't trust Howard to match up on Cameron, why did we bother bringing him to our club? Let Wilkie Coffield and Highmore provide the run.

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
The Cats, look so much stronger, just from purely a physical perspective at least. It appears that we give away quite a few kilos on average. We seem quite fragile by comparison!
Hence the perception that the bigger bodies of Frawley etc would help....but I'm not sure the answer lies with them!i

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bring Carlisle & Frawley in for the Geelong game, at least they match up in size. Frawley on Hawkins, Carlisle on Cameron & Howard to provide run on the outside.
Carlisle on Cameron!? Jake would struggle to stay within 20m of him once he got on the move!

Would be like a drag race between a Ferrari and a bus!

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lots of Geelong talk for a Gold Coast game thread 🤔 hope our players are more focused on this week.
I guess , like Chess, one tends to try and think several moves ahead at any time, knowing of course, full well that failing each and any move coud well destroy the best laid plans as you play! So in that regard its not that not unnatural to sometimes consider games ahead whilst considering and not underestimating the importance of the one at hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back