Game Day Round 8, 2021: Hawks v Eagles, Sunday 9th May @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL After hearing all about how fantastic the Eagles are all day, now apparently they are going to struggle because Kennedy is injured?

Struggling to kick a winning score at home vs a side missing 11 premiership players.

- the hardest thing is the vfl players coming in with form are getting smashed. I feel the system is broken.

- We have 5 consistent players on our side
Jom,Impey,Cj,Tom,Hardwick
Good to see Worpel get some form back

- 15k fans is showing us the type of football we are playing.

Jeka's had a hard day, need better delivery to him so he has a chance
Some of his contests have been fairly average to be honest.

Awwww Jeka. That would have been awesome if he got his first :(

Jeka's had a hard day, need better delivery to him so he has a chance

Doesn’t have the strength to sit under the ball and take the contested mark. I thought he competed reasonably well but his natural game of leading and taking marks on the lead has been absent. You do have to wonder if there’s a coaching directive contributing to this.

And as I type this he takes a mark on a lead.

Struggling to kick a winning score at home vs a side missing 11 premiership players.

- the hardest thing is the vfl players coming in with form are getting smashed. I feel the system is broken.

- We have 5 consistent players on our side
Jom,Impey,Cj,Tom,Hardwick
Good to see Worpel get some form back

- 15k fans is showing us the type of football we are playing.
To be fair, 1:10pm on mother's Day against a team who's supporters are basically locked out of the state is a horrible combination for a decent crowd. I'd have gone if it was after the lunch booked for mother's Day.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back