Flamin Joe

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Glenelg, Norwood
It’s depressing when you think this is the year to get some of our new draftees playing and the top two picks are both long term injuries and the other two are playing for BH.
I really need to be able to hang onto something here

Burgoyne's 400th. I hope he kicks a goal in it too for icing on the cake (if we can't get the win).

Fire the person that thought Frost is AFL standard.

eagles had about 15 inside 50’s in the first quarter - I’m not sure what more they can be doing. The pressure on our backs this season has been relentless

Are he and Hartigan our future definitely not but they certainly aren’t the worst out there

I’m happy for Jeka that he’s got a taste at AFL level, but he’s had only one scoring shot from two games and no impact as a forward at all. He needs to go back to the VFL.

Hawks1994

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
It is worrying that they have their 2 best big defenders out and our kpfs have looked pretty average.

However out connection between our mids and forwards is the main issue.

We just lack so much class and good skills in the mids.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Yeah it's hard to look any good when your teammates ahead of you are either kicking it into the clouds or kicking it to your opponent

I've enjoyed Jekas contests though. Seems to get his hands on most balls. Again the kicks haven't helped him out

Billyc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m happy for Jeka that he’s got a taste at AFL level, but he’s had only one scoring shot from two games and no impact as a forward at all. He needs to go back to the VFL.
Yes which is disappointing but he’s shown he can dominate VFL. Needs to go back and do it again a little longer. Lewis solid today. It’s him and Kosi for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back