Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, your idea of a sh*t truck must be vastly different to mine. I don’t settle for mediocrity, I do not settle for softness, I will not accept a big bloke not making a contest. Yes, granted for Campbell, he was decent against Melbourne. Enough for another game. He kicked his goals and competed well. Far too often he blasts the ball out on the full, he too often drops marks he should take and also in the past he is out bodied too often by a smaller opponent. Yes, gets another crack, but he is hanging on by a string. One good performance doesnt mean we roll out a new contract. He is far from it and if Xerri was fit, i’d be playing him
Son, he is doing exactly what Xerri would be doing if he were in the team. Taking the hit outs and kicking goals. Its Xerri's initiative to knock him out of the team. At the moment he isn't.

I have 7 members coming this week in my group, is it possible to book all together or do I need to split into 2 smaller groups?

I seem to recall they lifted the purchase limit to 10, up from 6 but you’d better double check.

Obviously didnt read what I said. Campbell has had one good game.
No he has actually had two, and again he is keeping Xerri out of the side. I am well aware of Xerri's strengths, and it will eventually happen, but its not happening at the moment.

somewhat unrelated - can the media seriously shut the f*ck up about collingwood for one moment? this is now beyond a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

somewhat unrelated - can the media seriously shut the f*ck up about collingwood for one moment? this is now beyond a joke.
I don’t even need the media. Getting enough muttering about “unmitigated disaster, I said last year it would be and it is” at home.

I have 7 members coming this week in my group, is it possible to book all together or do I need to split into 2 smaller groups?
Sitting with other members
You will be able to input up to six member barcodes for grouped seating, given all members are in the same priority group.

Details are here:

fyi, you also need to enter the details of each person attending (name and a mobile number).

Good bad or different Collingwood sell papers. Its never going to stop. It really shouldnt bother us though or anyone else. We just need to go about the business of getting ourselves right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back