Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Thanks all confirmed it is 10 on Ticketmaster website now (North must need to update their articles)

View attachment 1118486

They seem to have made changes, when I went with my friend who was a crow's member I had to wait until the public on-sale date. However, I forgot to buy my tickets in my priority 1 window this week but was able to get them during what was the Collingwood window. They must have changed it so once your window opens it doesnt close

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You're going to love the Cola clash then when the go-slow message is issued about applying any heat to Blakey's son.

Community engagement wins the day!🦄

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting that you say that Hoj... I'm only priority 2 and also got the best seats I've managed yet this week. Level 3 on the wing as per usual, but much closer to the front. I reckon they've changed something because I'm fairly certain that the row I have (C) was previously classified as "premium" and required a $15 payment.

Same I got Row D

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't suppose bonar is likely , I didn't want to get my hopes up, he would be so good though.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting that you say that Hoj... I'm only priority 2 and also got the best seats I've managed yet this week. Level 3 on the wing as per usual, but much closer to the front. I reckon they've changed something because I'm fairly certain that the row I have (C) was previously classified as "premium" and required a $15 payment.

i was a bit late to the purchase but it kept putting us in an awkward forward pocket position (near the scoreboard.) ended up going for premium seats

teethmeetsflesh

Cancelled
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any training reports, Bonar ?

“There’s been a huge focus on recovery up until today and we’ll aim for him to take part in main training on Thursday with the hope he gets through,” Rawlings told North Media.

“Obviously with these things you need to assess how the player functions at training and when they’re confident in their own body as well. There’s still a bit to play out.

“I certainly wouldn’t rule him out with a cork at this stage of the week, but if there aren’t the improvements required before the game then we won’t risk playing someone who isn’t 100 per cent.”

edit: realise that this is a bit of a nothing quote from Brady and, therefore, this adds nothing

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

“There’s been a huge focus on recovery up until today and we’ll aim for him to take part in main training on Thursday with the hope he gets through,” Rawlings told North Media.

“Obviously with these things you need to assess how the player functions at training and when they’re confident in their own body as well. There’s still a bit to play out.

“I certainly wouldn’t rule him out with a cork at this stage of the week, but if there aren’t the improvements required before the game then we won’t risk playing someone who isn’t 100 per cent.”

edit: realise that this is a bit of a nothing quote from Brady and, therefore, this adds nothing
Not sure it’s nothing; he’s still in the mix (which is more than I expected)

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We haven't sung " Hearts to Hearts " at a game together since the Port demolition rd.22 2019 ( apologies to Tassie members rd.23 v Melb )

Make it happen Nobes.

Wow just had a look the last win I saw live was Round 11 2019 v Richmond. I couldn't make that Collingwood game and then was overseas for August 2019. Been a long time...

sutcliffe's hotel

Premium Platinum
Oct 30, 2005
Brisbanistan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We haven't sung " Hearts to Hearts " at a game together since the Port demolition rd.22 2019 ( apologies to Tassie members rd.23 v Melb )

Make it happen Nobes.

Sing our victory song loud and proud Shinboners.

We might have been small in number but I guarantee we roared a wee Doch and Doris on that glorious August 1st Saturday arvo on the Goldie last year.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They’ll kick you out mate. They get the cops to do it

Professional laggers.

There's a few of them posting on this board.

The inability to stand up & piss at the same time must take a terrible toll on some blokes.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Make it happen Nobes.

I used to sing it at scum matches even when we lost. It would drive them up the wall.

Back