Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Security guards on minimum wage and cops that have been appointed as crowd control. Lol

Some campaigners just love an authority gig which can make up for their own sense of low self esteem.

I hooked in to a crumb at a hospital this evening who got all antsy with me for bringing a young bloke in a wheelchair through the wrong door. The stupid campaigner actually thought I was going to obey its orders. I just laughed in its face and rolled on through.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some campaigners just love an authority gig which can make up for their own sense of low self esteem.

I hooked in to a crumb at a hospital this evening who got all antsy with me for bringing a young bloke in a wheelchair through the wrong door. The stupid campaigner actually thought I was going to obey its orders. I just laughed in its face and rolled on through.

There’s a gag in there,

Man rolls kid through hospital and goes through a authorised personnel only door
Security guard “Sir you can’t go that way, it’s authorised personnel only”

Guy probably pushing wheel chair kid “Haha. * you. I can do what I want”

Sign above head of man with wheelchair arrogantly strolls into ward “infectious diseases. Hazmat suit required at all times”

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
There’s a gag in there,

Man rolls kid through hospital and goes through a authorised personnel only door
Security guard “Sir you can’t go that way, it’s authorised personnel only”

Guy probably pushing wheel chair kid “Haha. fu** you. I can do what I want”

Sign above head of man with wheelchair arrogantly strolls into ward “infectious diseases. Hazmat suit required at all times”

I think you're overestimating the intelligence of the average door watcher vs the general public.

FFB97314-16DA-4F0A-BCB0-54E8C891F1D3.gif

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I don’t know what I was thinking when I wrote that. I was imagining a skit in my head and it seemed funny but reading it back...it’s not funny at all lol.

I thought it was good!

Admittedly that's not the sort of endorsement that's gonna get you any money or girls.

How is Garner looking at training?
I would also consider Ford, as I reckon he is the type of kid who would do better at AFL level than VFL.
Need something different on the forward line urgently.

I would also consider Ford, as I reckon he is the type of kid who would do better at AFL level than VFL.

Yeah, a proper CHF.

Garner looking good another who should be in over Mahony

But with LDU coming back there may not be a spot for him

Ford also looks good, great kick at goal and is a good size

Garner looking good another who should be in over Mahony

But with LDU coming back there may not be a spot for him

Ford also looks good, great kick at goal and is a good size
We have lost 7 games with our forward line being the worst I've seen in 30 odd years supporting the club. Reckon we should be able to fit in any forward who is in any semblance of form in the VFL, even if it's both Garner and Ford.

Back