Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve asked this before, but giantroo am I the only one who can’t play your videos on an iPad. It’s weird. Doesn’t happen every time, like I could play the noble interview one above this one. Can’t work it out.
His goals ones are FB videos and the Noble one is YouTube from the club.

I’ve asked this before, but giantroo am I the only one who can’t play your videos on an iPad. It’s weird. Doesn’t happen every time, like I could play the noble interview one above this one. Can’t work it out.
The video is posted on facebook which is different to the Noble youtube video.

So, does that mean I’d need to be logged into FB in the background to be able to watch em?
*Not meaning to make u into my “tech” guy BTW Kangaroos4eva
That may be a reason, but fb and Twitter videos can be finicky things on this site. FB has some issue with playing FB videos on iPads without the official FB app. Can also try a different internet browser.

He also has chopsticks stuck together with sticky tape for limbs - get the fu** over the Mahony hate, it’s tedious each and every week. He’s done well compared to a lot of players and gut runs a lot providing a link up player, similar to what Dumont offers
At least we can hope that Mahoney will keep improving every week & for the next couple of years .
We already know what we are going to get with Garner .
At best play 2-3 good games in the seniors , 2-3 games in the vfl , get himself injured (3-4 weeks calf & 3-4 hammy ) , then out for the rest of season , get himself another year contract ....
Wash rinse repeat ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Process is all good and well but I expect a win this week.
that’s it

We’ve gone from being absolutely belted, to not even close to winning a quarter, to winning one quarter, to winning 2 quarters, to dominating 2 quarters and holding on.

We are seeing slow and patient improvement. Some of our depth players are starting to get some momentum.

If our process is clear, strict and we have a clear plan, that’s way better than being a “flash in a pan” kinda team. Patience without steering away from the plan is going to hold us in good stead for the future.

If we are getting the same consistent message whilst learning and when we do win, it will distill a huge amount of confidence in our coach and what he wants us to do. We will believe in the plan and we know it works.

Right now isn't the time to be sweating over the W/L column. If we get a W it's just a bonus (a really really really ******* nice one that should absolutely be desired and celebrated when achieved), but process is more or less everything for the moment. When we're actually a chance for finals that's when you start putting the acid on players in regards to results. I don't want to see us in 2 years time being in contention for the 8, copping a loss, and then saying "wins aren't everything".

Right now isn't the time to be sweating over the W/L column. If we get a W it's just a bonus (a really really really ******* nice one that should absolutely be desired and celebrated when achieved), but process is more or less everything for the moment. When we're actually a chance for finals that's when you start putting the acid on players in regards to results. I don't want to see us in 2 years time being in contention for the 8, copping a loss, and then saying "wins aren't everything".

Have to get the front end right before the outcome.

I want a win for the confidence and morale.

It's important for our young guys to get a taste for winning so they can strive harder to get that feeling again.

It may not happen consistently this season, but it would be utterly demoralising if we went the whole season without a win as much as we want pick 1.

You can see that we are progressing and improving week on week - I think this is our best chance with the pies a shambles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back