Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Big fan of Noble and everything we've been doing this year but absolutely hate that Phillips and Atu were both dropped.

Excitement to watch the game has dampened a little.

I get the frustration Souup.

LDU for WP is kind of a no brainer, mid for mid. It’s a shame we didn’t see him spend more time as a mid, but will get to in the VFL.

Menadue for Atu is a stranger one, don’t really get the role they’re trying with Due.

Mate I know you're bummed that the match committee don't read your posts begging for Mahony to be dropped. But he ain't gonna get dropped.
Mahony is improving week on week - had a poor kicking game a few rounds back, but he is clearly playing his role on the outside to the satisfaction of the coaching group, and they will always support players who play to instruction

No problem with Will Phillips getting some touch back at VFL level. However, it seems like a lot of faith is being shown towards Connor Menadue whereas Atu has done more to warrant perseverance in my opinion. Nevertheless, good luck to the inclusions and let's have a big one.
Menedue & Atley still in , Bonar who would be still a bit dodgy with a corkie also in ... Atu who’s has not put a foot wrong has good skills , toughness & pace out? Let’s hope he’s at least the emergency.

Atu going one handed was pathetic and cost a goal. If that’s Mahony you campaigners are baying for blood.
So Ziebul shouldn’t see the light of day cost us a goal and a player on the day yeah great argument..

Looks like a good team, considering what we have available. The 2 changes offer slightly more experience and strength. For the first time this year, i think were a decent chance to get the W

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atu going one handed was pathetic and cost a goal. If that’s Mahony you campaigners are baying for blood.
Harsh on Atu for a mistake in 1 game ,
But 7AE538A7-B5FE-450A-AAB2-F6E5D4343D9F.gif Deer in the headlights Atley turning it over & kicking long to a contest for an opponent Mark & turnover for over 200 odd games is acceptable. 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back