Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Spuddd

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
our best three backs are missing and atu was a nice suprise down there for us in a season with very little to be happy about , i don't think we are sad because we "rate" him as you laughed over on your own pies forum but because we have no depth. Don't worry, you'll learn to become very well aquainted with our reality 😏
It’s ok, I don’t think we’ll ever have the same reality.

Even in our darkest hours, with a “war chest” we’d still be able to get someone better than Corr

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not too surprised we went with Menadue over Atu. Atu has some good attributes and a few highlights but I don't think he's been consistently good within games. Menadue meanwhile has been travelling pretty well recently and was stiff to get demoted the other week. Atu will be fine; he's young and new to his role so still has oodles of upside to develop into.

Not sure what to make of Phillips' demotion. Possibly just managing his loads still, may well be the substitute.
To be fair resting kids after a few games is the norm this year, we are mostly comparing the poor kids game time to Powell ..who is a freak

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Even in our darkest hours, with a “war chest” we’d still be able to get someone better than Corr
OK spuddd, whatever helps you sleep better these days. Meanwhile we will keep being supportive of our kids and our rebuilding side. Have a great game day 😁

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Once he gets dropped until then he’s unfortunately going to cop it from me
For his shortcomings

Look, this is fair and I can respect it. You've copped your own hard knocks on your shortcomings as a poster but you still front up every week.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

LOL. You’re whole club is being gutted like a fish. The only thing left proving hard to scrape out is Buckley, he’s hanging on like that gooey bit stuck just behind the gills, but he’s as good as gone. s**t even the new President has already put the players off side by stating that the Grundy deal wasn’t good. 24k at you last game, the self proclaimed biggest club in the land could only get 24k to a home game...

And as for landing a bigger fish then Corr, how’d Patracca work out? 🤭. Coincidentally Guy got the arse just after he committed to Melbourne.

Enjoy your rebuild it’s going to be a long one because the club doesn’t realise they need to yet.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I tell you what, with your war chest, trying get a licence on Microsoft Excel, cost about $13 a month - it'll help a lot keeping a track on the salary cap. You punch the numbers in, and it adds 'em all up, just amazing

Just sayin'

I tell you what, with your war chest, trying get a licence on Microsoft Excel, cost about $13 a month - it'll help a lot keeping a track on the salary cap. You punch the numbers in, and it adds 'em all up, just amazing

Just sayin'

I wish we could afford Microsoft :disappointed:

justroyal

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
While I would be all over the mahony still getting selected, I'm more outraged over that vision of Segal monitoring Stephen's heart rate during the session. * me. Stick to weighing them before and after training and telling them how much they should eat

barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne

91BCAB70-54CD-432A-8B60-3973638D9E24.gif

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now look, I get there's a range of views about our medical department, but I simply can't believe our cardio testing amounts to a pulse check with a couple of fingers in the middle of training in front of TV cameras. I guess the journos have gotta make a living but FFS, do me a favour
Dear NMFC medical department,
4BC517AA-654F-4762-BE11-03190BD58026.gif

Back