Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Look, this is fair and I can respect it. You've copped your own hard knocks on your shortcomings as a poster but you still front up every week.

Unfortunately we’ve also copped his shortcomings

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Frank Thring

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Phillips' ommission part of how we are developing him differently?

Why come out and say that and then drop him the next week. It was his best game so far last week so I'm a bit miffed at his dropping.

The Dougster

All Australian
Dec 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s ok, I don’t think we’ll ever have the same reality.

Even in our darkest hours, with a “war chest” we’d still be able to get someone better than Corr
0-7 vs 1-6

Our realities are similar

Paper version has been changed.

Screenshot_20210508-093723_Herald Sun.jpg

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Paper version has been changed.

View attachment 1121309
“Last placed kangaroos” hey ? Yep but I will still be there as a member proudly showing our club colours & Baracking my heart out today & every week ! Don’t care if we are first or last . The point here is that we should all get to the game & be proud of who we are and represent. The Archers ,Carey’s , Cables , Schimmas & Greigs of our club ! As well as the exciting kids on our list right now !
unlike some pathetic key board warriors on these threads who have a lot of BS opinions & a lot to say About our club but are not even members or do not even have the balls to front up to games .
it’s easy fronting up to games when you are winning , it takes balls , loyalty & love for your clubs proud history to front up now that we are on the bottom. !
Go North! ❤

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m actually scared. Every game I’ve expected nothing but because there’s a glimmer of hope, I’m nervous. I just hope we put in a good showing.

WD Roo

All Australian
Dec 18, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What worse than sitting on a train full of Collingwood supporters?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What worse than sitting on a train full of Collingwood supporters?

Sitting in a train full of Carlton supporters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back