Review Round 8, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. West Coast

Who were your five best players against West Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Standout performance from Hugh. Simply a superstar level talent.

Don't listen to the commentators, Eagles had every chance to come here and take the game on with no expectation. They parked the bus and got what they deserved. They were not brave.

Happy that we still broke through and put up a good score and percentage booster, good sides don't play down to that level and we held our own.

Onto the next one!

Horrible game to watch. Unfortunate news about McStay, but just have to hope it’s not to bad.

Hugh had a huge last quarter so as a result it was good to get a few goals in the last quarter to improve the % a bit but yeah certainly won’t be sitting through that one again.

pretty ugly game to watch with how hard west coast flooded their backline but you take wins like that anyday of the week. clug, adams and neale were standouts for me, but was super impressed with ah chee whenever he got the pill as well.

only real negatives are dan going down and having to listen to underwood and derm for 2 hours. hope its not too bad of an injury

Hope McStay is alright. Payne will have a few weeks to settle in you would think.

Hope the next games allow some room in the f50 for him to work out his leading.

McCluggage was so good to watch.

Playing in the wet with no key forwards against a team that parked the bus and we still put up 100+ is impressive. Great spread of work by the small forwards and mids.

But really the defence absolutely set the platform for them.

Could have voted for 10 different players easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrible game to watch. Unfortunate news about McStay, but just have to hope it’s not to bad.

Hugh had a huge last quarter so as a result it was good to get a few goals in the last quarter to improve the % a bit but yeah certainly won’t be sitting through that one again.

What is the news? We watched him limp off, fall over the sideline and puch the ground.

So I know that the Eagles were brave, heroic, awesome, responded awesomely to adversity and were totally crucified by the Lions-biased umpiring ... anyone know how the Lions went?
I think they won by 75 points but not sure.

So I know that the Eagles were brave, heroic, awesome, responded awesomely to adversity and were totally crucified by the Lions-biased umpiring ... anyone know how the Lions went?
They're brave because they got on a plane to Brisbane. Nothing about their game tonight was brave, flooded back and didn't even try to win it from the very start.

Back