Women's Footy Round, 8, 2022 - West Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against West Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

woo lets use footy to completely disconnect from the real world wooo! :)

what a crazy few days.. lets hope the girls can go about playing well.

I like our indigenous design, and the nice leisurely break between games this week ;P

great mark and a solid goal, nice kicking

our pressure is immense in the f50, good lord

Hodder is a tackling machine, and her technique is really effective (especially given the height discrepancy she is generally working with...)

Wardlaw had two on her..

I mean we're playing well but the eagles are just a mess at the moment.

Lets capitalize on this and boost our percentage :)

edit: and Hodder should have a word with her team mates during the week. All year they've been plonking it over her head... gah!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were they showing the Brisbane bench with physios and a girl crying multiple times? Is there a big injury/ACL?

Edit: my bad. they might be showing the girls sweating/heat etc. They just arent showing the eagles bench at all for some reason, just the lions bench

Why were they showing the Brisbane bench with physios and a girl crying multiple times? Is there a big injury/ACL?

Edit: my bad. they might be showing the girls sweating/heat etc. They just arent showing the eagles bench at all for some reason, just the lions bench
I think that she went back on?

I assumed it was the player who got a kick in the guts at a ruck contest in the middle. Great that she's gone back out.

Back